8/09/2016

The idea that it will be all peaches and Cream, is just crazy! But it can be All good!

NO relationship is all sunshine and blue skies. But if two people share an umbrella they can survive the storms! Or you can sit alone and avoid the sun and the rain  in solitude, and continue to be single. In the journey of building my one and only marriage, I remember wanting so badly for it to be a successful union like my parents had and prove to my remaining parent ( skeptical dad) and the world that I had what it took to be a successful married man  as my parents were in a good marriage until death did them part., you see  my mother pasted away  3 months after our wedding.  She died happy because her only son had gotten married.   
Hard work does pay well.... but is it really all that satisfying?

I worked hard relentlessly for years and eventually achieved the material stuff and accolades that evoked the picture of success, but oddly, I never felt really “successful.” Eventually I realized it was because I was so focused on “trying to make it” that I hadn’t developed a deeper sense of my purpose and what really made me happy. Though many experiences inspired my career transition into my current ventures, it was an in-depth conversation with my uncle that helped me make the transition.   
Whether you work for a company or are venturing out on your own, here are four passionate  tips from which we can all learn. May words of hard-earned wisdom guide your subconscious  minds as much as they have mine over the years..... 

1. Pursue the Mission And The Happiness Will Come

Even if you are doing everything to make someone else happy,
 you have to be happy.... doing it or it will sour fast!
I get it. It’s easy to get caught up in defining your happiness model, how you will make it work, and differentiating yourself from others. Someone reiterated to me, if you pursue and prioritize the mission (a.k.a., the problem you’re looking to solve in the world or the pain in your life you’re trying to find relieve from), you will win in relationships because that integrity will be ingrained in every aspect of the relationships  from love experiences to life's quality to messaging that you are happy, or unhappy.

2. Be Your Brand Missionary and form a union with  a Dream Believer.

Promise me you will stick it out to the very end!
Let me  remind you  that it is the role of the leader in the relationship  “to be the brand missionary, from right in the beginning and all the way through” to the end because no one can know the brand better than you as the leader of the relationship (which ever gender) the brand dream has to be  passionately defined by the proud person  . the other person (you choose) also has to have a firm belief in your abilities, because if that person  does not  believe in your dream as much as you do, it will get off track eventually!  
3. Visualize Your BIG Dreams
I'll carry you  until you no longer need me to carry you!
My mission over the years was always to ignite my woman to dream and do bigger things  with passion and purpose, so I may have believed in a woman more than she believed in herself..... The question is, are you writing the script out on  your own life and are you writing it big enough, and expecting someone else to live up to what you are thinking? Don't just  dream big but to actually practice visualizing and seeing what you want the goals to look like… all the way to the packaging of your product and what you are putting out. OK maybe I’m stretching the  words a bit, but you get the picture. Start a visioning journal and always keep it handy; you never know when creativity will kick in and how much this exercise will see you bringing your dreams into reality.
I got You!

4. Fellah's to be the best.... you can be.... you have to  Empower Women

While this piece of advice truly related to my philosophy over many years, I think it also speaks to the universal principle of baking purpose into your brand as a man. It’s a no-brain-er to me that female-targeting brands must continue to innovate and communicate how they are empowering women within their lifestyle. And if that entails a cause-initiative, then by all means, they should tie that messaging into to their mainstream marketing. I  got this memo a long time ago, my efforts led me to create harmony with women who need someone to believe in them .Allow me to   remind you of the ripple effect and global good that investing in women causes: “When you invest in a woman and a woman creates her own income, she reinvests about 90 percent of her income…into her society!” 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten