6/15/2021

Amicable breakup can hurt more than a messy one

I do believe that time heals most things and hopefully this process will be beneficial in the future for us both to grow apart. Thank goodness I can now enjoy the NBA playoffs in peace.


 I’m finding it very difficult because I have nothing to be mad at her for. I believe people need to figure out what  and who they want, VS  who we need in their lives

We both decided and knew that it was for the better that we break up and go out separate ways, but it still bothers me  a bit. I’ve lost a lady-lover and a best friend all in one break up.

My mind can’t get around that nothing particularly bad happened but we broke up anyway. I don’t know if this makes sense but I’m missing  her more than just a little  bit.

It does seem to hurt more than if it was  messy, because it feels like all the negative emotions can’t be directed towards the other person since it doesn’t feel right since we ended on good terms. I’d rather have great memories to think of than terrible ones.

Let's face it...... I’m the one who decided to split, which was extremely difficult to do. She accepted it, but I know she wasn’t happy about it. But we ended it on good terms. It really does hurt more because she is  good people and having to limit or cut off contact with your best friend really taxing on the mind.

I’ve been keeping myself busy with stuff full time and going to the gym and spending time with friends. I do not  talk about my feelings with them  . It helps a little to have someone to talk to. But it just sucks at night when I get lost in my thoughts and feelings.

I know breakups can be tough, for some. They happen in so many different ways. Sometimes we see them coming, and sometimes we don’t. I mean let’s be honest: you’re reading this blog post because you may have just broken up with someone or you might see it coming. Today, I am going to explain why we men do breakup. Because in order for a woman  to move on or even to get back with her ex she needs to know why he has decide to end it.

Why do guys break up with a woman: understanding the psychology of a man is essential

I know breakups can be incredibly painful because you might have pictured spending the rest of your life with this person, you may also be wondering how someone could break up with you if they loved you.

It’s important to understand that even though this person loved you, they are entitled to separate if they feel they cannot be with you at this moment. When you are broken up with it not only hurts your ego, but you start to question your future without them. For many, a breakup can feel similar to mourning a loss of someone you love.

As you may know, men are entirely different when it comes to breaking up with women. Men can be pretty easy to understand if you master the art of knowing how men think and also want to be treated. So often you  see men dumping women because they didn’t feel as though they were seen in the relationship, heard, and more often than not they didn’t feel their partner had boundaries so it may have started to get boring.

I can go on with a list of common things but the most important thing to share with you is how a man psychologically ingests love and relationships. My goal here is to help you identify what may catch your attention and also sound familiar.

A man’s mind operates pretty logistically. A lot of times we think that men are so confusing and we just can’t understand them when that is not even close to being the case. Men, are not separate from women and at the end of the day they do fear being alone and being broken up with. Men look at relationships for comfort, security, trust, and a happy place to lay their head at night. When a man notices his relationship feels more like a game or a constant fight he begins to emotionally and then physically check out. Men typically keep the main point in mind when a woman remembers all the details.

Just because a man keeps to the main point and does not show emotions as much as women would like him to... does not mean that he is not interested in a relationship. Men receive love differently than women do. They look at the relationship with if they can trust their partners motives and words. A Lot of men tend to feel neglected immediately if there partner has lied to them or mistreated there trust. Because men are typically genetically opinionated their partners opinion matters a lot to them but if they don’t trust their partner then its harder for a man to want to stay in this relationship.

 Final thoughts:

we men have our breaking point this sometime hard for women to understand

Here are few things that women may not be aware of.

So when he ended it suddenly, it doesn’t mean there wasn’t something specifically bothering him about the relationship. With  breakups, there is a common theme that I have noticed over the years: Fear.

• Fear of commitment
• Fear of the responsibility that comes with a serious relationship
• Fear of not being good enough
• Fear of being vulnerable

and list can be a mile long. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten