9/04/2012

I'm just a man that believe that Love can heal the soul.

I'm currently dealing with writers block..LOL this is funny because I'm not a writer.... So I will do another musical blog of  video of an artist I believe who brings it strong.

Here we go, Tuesday is a day we just try to get through because it is not Wednesday of Friday. So I'm kicking it off with a little music from my dream girl Toni Braxton.




If you have a broken heart this one is for you. Find a way to un-break your heart.
                                 A little tenderness can go a long way to healing what ails us.
I love a  the sound of an acoustic guitar as well as the  figure 8, so if you have ever held a guitar figured female you know what I'm talking about. 
Dream moments that live forever in you memories.

Don't you just love it when a woman challenges you  to "a Man" about something? I do, because that mean she believes that I have the right stuff to do the right thing.
  
If you started  watching these videos when the blog was posted and watched a video per day you would be watching this one on a weekend day. So if you have not heard from someone in a while let them know that it's been at least "Seven days."



To best understand what "Love" is you need to be home with the one you Love.
 Maybe Halle Berry says it Best. "Love should have brought you home last night."



I believe that the message here, is  that "Love" is what will heal what ails the heart in need!         A little Trey SongZ combo with Toni Braxton is right on time.
 

Feel the feeling and enjoy life the way it was intended with "Love" at the center of you existence!
 

1 opmerking: