10/14/2024

Women may have thoughts about blind dates, and so should men.

Why is deciding on if I should go on this blind date so difficult


Women may have thoughts about blind dates, and so should men.


Should a woman trust a dating website or not?

I sure think so, but there are definitely some people out there who don’t agree. Here’s the thing with me… My spare time is precious. I work Monday - Friday, and some days are 14 hours. I don’t want to waste time going on blind dates, not knowing what the person looks like, or at least a little something about their hobbies, personal beliefs, etc. An online dating profile gives me the ability to weed out the chaff and focus my efforts on meeting people that I appear to have something in common with and that I find attractive. Yes, sometimes even online dating is no guarantee of that because people can lie on their profiles or use really old (or even fake) photos. Nothing would piss me off more than being set up on a blind date and going through all the efforts to get ready for that, setting aside time, maybe getting dressed up, trying to find a place to meet, etc, only to find out the woman I’m meeting is a Trump supporter, or is extremely religious, or is uneducated, or is a racist. I don’t care if she looks like Charlize Theron, those are non-starters for me. Why risk wasting my precious time on something like that when I can have a much better chance meeting somebody I have things in common with thru online dating?


Definitely, in online dating on most of the platforms you will find real people with the verified accounts. So you can be sure that you’re talking to a real human and can ask any questions you want. And after that you can arrange a first date/meeting and, of course, it would be much better than blind dating.

Any case, I suggest to use only trusted apps, which have a profiles verification



 




 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten