7/05/2020

PLease do not Compare me to someone else

Are you my soul mate? Your spots remind me of someone his behaviour never changed he was always hunting for new prey!


We all make the mistake of comparing  folks to other people we once knew.

Men do it by say stupid stuff like she reminds me of that model or movie star. As if she will like the comparison and treat his words  like they are compliments. 

Women seldom compare men to movie stars they compare them to other men they may had experiences with.

 So how do we fix these stupid comparisons that seldom have good results. We need to talk less about other people and accept folks for whoever  they are. Sounds simple but it’s not so simple. If a man learns how to flirt with a woman he would never ever say to her you remind me of so and so. Women may not tell you that you remind her of Mr. So and so, but her reactions to the things you do and say may take her there into the deep resesses of her memory. You would have to be a mind reader to get what is bothering her about you. I met a lovely womana few years ago she told me she thought I was someone else…. Which translated to me she thought about someone else when she thought I was him. Only God knows what she was thinking. And since I didn’t see it as a compliment I didn’t ask her to tell me about  who ever it was that she thougth I was. My initial attitude may have triggered something in her mind. Having initials  BAD is never a good conversation starter. She is not looking forward to being in relationship with someone who is advertising that he is B.A.D. guy. Especially if she is a good woman.

Her body language will speak volumes. You have to read what she is telling you.


 

Most men  would love for a woman to see him as the guy that will rock her world but not remind her of the guy she once knew who look just like Atlas.


Final thought

Let’s face it comparisons are never a good thing for either gender. 

You comparisons most often conflicts with the way the other person sees themself. 

Just compliment the other person without say you remind of  whoever. Or you look so much like so and so, A by all means do not refer to the other person as a Barack or Michele Obama look alike. They will never see it as a compliment. 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten