5/09/2021

She know she is standing behind her man but she is not in his shadow.

A man can stand tall making his his-tory while the woman in his life stand behind him steadily moving forward with her-story. Without her motivating him he might not amount to much. as she pushes forward she stands beside him completely out of his shadow. She may even passing him in accomplishments. He may acknowledge her accomplishment but still insist that she got where she is because of him. Forgetting that she was the one who pushed him and helped him get as far as he did. Men often want a Michelle Obama like woman beside them for photo shots, but could they handle the debates she might bring to the table. I remember the many conversations I overheard between my (RIP) parents. My father never started anything without my mother's approval. I'm writing this post on Mother's day. Honoring all mothers. Because I know the many sacrifies women make, to this day I know the value women bring to the table. Men can deny what women do and have done. Men think that we provide the seed (sperm) and think that woman could not have children with the man. but can a man create a child without women. the LBTQ society might have something to say about doing things withouth the oppocite sex. But they will become extict without the opposite sex. We can have a large debate about who has the greatest value. And who really set the height of the bar. But we will have to agree that without the opposite sex we all with become extinct in due time. thank you ladies for greatest contributions. None of us will be here without your sacrifies. Mother’s Day is all about celebrating the woman who raised you and shaped who you are as a person. From all the packed lunches, to the bandages and kisses after falling off your bike, to being the first one to cry at your graduation– your mom was there for it all. It’s important to thank her for all the love and work she put in through the years. There are plenty of things to say in a Mother’s Day card such as reminding her how much she’s loved, how thankful you are for all her work, and more. Write your mom a special message she will remember forever and feel how appreciated she is this Mother’s Day.
a BET movie I watched last night brought back so many emotions I have been supressing. I am the son of a mother who gave birth to me when she was 44 years of age. She never gave up even after a still birth child crushed her hopes and dreams of havinga child. I'm here as a father of two strong loving sons because my now ex-wife was willing to have a second child after a difficult pregnancy with our first born. Having the knowledge of what my mother went through I have to thank her a million times. and My ex-wife for bringing ,our two sons into the world, while putting her life at risk. I was in the delivery room both times and witnessed what she endored. I even almost pasted out while watching the epidural needle go into her spine. before having a c-sectection to give birth to my second son... I knew that she sacrified her body after I negotietated with her that I did not want just one child, as an only child I wanted them to have each other when their parents are gone. Final thoughts Let's not try to compete with each other as to who is more valueble between the sexes. Women, these days want a "high-value man" and a man these days want a woman who might make them a "power couple..." we get stuck on superficial nonesense. Let's start appreciating eachother for the many contributions each gives.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten