12/18/2019

The possibility of perfect, is too tempting




Have  you seen me lately?

The power of group...support in fitness  is something that cannot be described but has to be experienced. A  supportive group can do wonders to help many folks more easily to get in touch with their deeper and better selves. To share their feelings with a group means there are more people available to give you encouragement, and support. The potential for growth or body reduction and progress  is magnified by the size of the group, by listening to others speak openly and honestly about their feelings about their progress your awareness and insight expand. When I took a break from my professional career in IT, because I was very frustrated, I decided to help a good friend manage a gym and I became a personal trainer. I found myself trying to help women with their goals to lose inches, this was a tougher challenge than I initially thought. Because women are specific about which areas they want to changed. An ex-girlfriend, who lived with me for a period of time,  started a business shuttling women back and forth to the Dominican Republic to have liposuction and tummy tucks, breast implants, and buttock enhancements done. I hated what she did to herself and these women who wanted instant changes, but didn’t realize what it could cost them. So after my experience, of watching her “nip and tuck” shuttle business, I used what I knew from years ago training in the gym to help those who did not mind working it off, in sweat. Needless to say It was a tougher job because women are not always patient, the wanted to see instant improvements. They wanted to lose inches in and not lose their curves.  Men don’t always understand what we put women through when we look at other women, with lust in out eyes. Women start to hate these other women, or they want to become these other women, instantly. Having seen how some guys felt when their women went through surgery and they could not tough their women for months..., because the tummy tuck left them in pain and recovery was slower than any of them expected. Women would have to wear these body suits, which were designed to help the cuts heel. This was killing relationships. Guys would tell me that, their woman’s belly button no longer was round it was ova because she her skin was stretched so much that a new one would have to be created. She had a C-section cut that was way larger than the one she had  after delivering a baby. Some of them had the fat cells that were taken out of their waistlines injected into their butts to make that larger. Man ooh man, the stories I heard were turning my stomach. Lucky when my ex-girlfriend did hers we had already broken up and I didn’t see her for months until she came to me asking me to help her with a new project. This is when I knew that she had gone too far in altering her herself. And the attraction I had felt for her was gone. I liked her the way she was less than perfect, when we met. She could not understand why I would feel that way, because in her view she was now perfect!! 


Now tell me I don't look good!
I’m that  guy who, thinks that women are beautiful the way nature intended.  Clothing and makeup can make a woman standout, but surgery is for illnesses and life saving episodes. Not being happy with yourself, the way the  created intend you to be, is so counter productive in my view.


Well women can say guys alter their looks also, working out  to become stronger to play sports, like Football, basketball or hockey, and lifting weights to have bigger muscles, the stronger the better to compete in body building contest or weight lifting contest etc… This is  true but we don’t often do it surgically, except for some gay guys have started having chess in plants and fake abs implants. I rest my case on this.. The word “fake” is what turns me off. 


As far as women are concerned they have allowed male plastic surgeons to alter their face and bodies for no good reason. I’m sure there are women  plastic surgeons doing it also, but it all started with male plastic surgeons who experiment on women. Telling women “they are not perfect” just the way they are. SMDH.    
You can work it off if you try
Man ooh man, has she really changed for the better? Only time will tell.


Well aesthetically  maybe she looks better, but deep down she will always wonder if she is really drawing attention for the real person or “the new fake person.” Time will change her as gravity shows no mercy, over time. Ask anybody who has changed and had people question them “what the hell happened to you? you used to look so good and and near perfect.” 
We helped each other get our best bodies!


Final thoughts.



We Men can help women if we take the time to listen to what their needs are if they are willing to tell us. When we take the time to listen to her feelings we are in effect saying to the person inside her head, “you matter. You deserve to be hears and I care enough to listen”.

I hope you fellahs will use some sensitivity techniques because I have witnessed it transform the lives of people, including my own. As we listen more Love is shared and it becomes easier and works better in relationships. It takes, continuous practice, but it’s so worth it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten