1/22/2022

What is her story that we don't know anything about, and should it even matter

 

Your unconditional love is like my coffee. I need it daily.


Many years ago, I met a lovely woman, she was from the same area as I was from, so we had an instant connection ..we spoke the same language. living in Brooklyn N.Y. But neither of us were originally from Brooklyn N.Y. I was already dating another young lady who lived in Queens N.Y. at the time. the train rides to Queens was starting to get old, how do I end the relationship with this lady without hurting her. Just because a new woman caught my attention all of a suddenly.. My new friend was not involved at the time with anyone. This made me think that I had a shot, had I not been involved with the  lady from Queens that we could possibly have a romantic relationship. We began a friendship that has lasted decades, the lady from Queens and I lost tough a long time ago.  My friend  later got involved with a dude that I did not like at all, even though I did not really know much about him. Maybe I didn't like him because I wanted her for myself.  In my mind she fit with  me perfectly we had so much in common, but I messed up.... my timing was very off. She became pregnant with the other dude's child. I was so hurt, but I love her child, she needed me as a friend to be there for her, through the Nine months and beyond. I was there for her. she never forgot it. She even comments on it that my face showed that her pregnancy showed her how I felt about her. I was present in her life when she needed me most. 


We did not tell each other about our true feeling for each other, for years.  I left N.Y. moved from state to state, got married, until finally leaving the USA to settle down on an Island in the Caribbean after a divorce. She also left N.Y and moved to Ga. We stayed in touch no matter where we lived. She  stamped her image, and our history in my mind. I was not able to forget her.

Needless to say. We had a connection that neither of us could deny or break. Time and distance did not matter. the important things matter. we love each other unconditionally.

To define unconditional love is to say that a person loves someone unselfishly, that he or she cares about the happiness of the other person and will do anything to help that person feel happiness without expecting anything in return. 

To put a definition another way, unconditional love is the type of love that exists between a parent and child usually, or even between a dog and his master. It is a love that is given without expecting or even really caring if that love is returned. You love this person wholeheartedly, and nothing is going to change that. Unconditional love means that you accept one’s faults without judgment. While romantic love between two people is a means to love unconditionally, the concept of unconditional love refers to one or both individuals loving the other and expecting nothing back. 

Final thoughts

Conditional Vs. Unconditional Love

You may have heard of unconditional love more often than conditional love. So what is conditional love? An example of conditional love would be loving your car because it's reliable. You love the car because it runs well. But if the car had major mechanical issues, you may no longer love that car. Your love for your car is conditional upon it working well.

Conditional love, therefore, is more about control than real love. You love someone or something because you are under the illusion of control. However, once that person or thing can no longer be "controlled," you no longer love it. This is why conditional love does not make for a healthy relationship whatsoever. If your partner is trying to control how you dress, act, and feel, then he or she is trying to make you live up to their ideal of you in their head, not the person you are. Accepting you for who you are is unconditional love. If there are strings attached to your relationship, such as a certain job, look, or status, then this love is not unconditional.

Passion is conditional love. This is why, when the passion runs out, sometimes hatred takes its place. Both are incredibly strong emotions, and when someone we're passionate about does something to hurt us or otherwise change our opinion of them, that passion can turn to hatred. This is why passion and hatred are both sides of the coin that is conditional love, and this is why neither emotion can nor should be present in a mature, long-lasting relationship. That is not to say that your passionate love for your partner is a bad thing. It is important to have a stable, consistent, unconditional love underneath the passion so that the passion does not turn to hatred if they do not meet your expectations. Falling in love is often not an overnight process, nor is growing hatred towards another. Love without conditions is a selfless act where passion and hatred are more self-centered emotions. The limitation or love that are involved with passion and conditional love is a neural basis; they are interconnected, yet separate at the same time. 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten