2/26/2022

Are you being selected or rejected

 In this new world of online dating a way of dating... swiping left or right is a new way of REJECTING and most empowering feeling of persons of the opposite sex selecting you.

I picked you for very sincere reasons


How to Overcome Feelings of Online Dating Rejection.

Feelings of online dating rejection can be one of the worst experiences a person can have.  But it doesn’t have to be this way.   If your self-esteem has taken a hit since you started online dating, be sure to read this important post.

take as I am, because I will not change for anyone


I may be known as one of the best online dating experts in the world today, but I’ll never forget my first couple months of online dating.  During those first few months I couldn’t get a single woman to respond to my emails.

 

I had no clue what I was doing and tried just about everything I could think of.  With each day that passed, I got more and more depressed.  But during the height of my rejection, I remember writing one email in particular that truly defined my hopelessness.

 

In the email I explained to a woman that I knew she probably wouldn’t respond, but that I just wanted to let her know that any guy would be lucky to date her.  Think about that.  I was so convinced that I was a failure that I rejected myself before she could even reject me.  Talk about defense mechanisms going into full gear!

 

She responded out of pity to thank me for the kind words, but she had zero interest in getting to know me.  How sad is that?  After 3 months of online dating rejection, my only response was pure pity.   I left online dating feeling broken, empty, and hopeless.

My smile is meant to be inviting so select me

 

So what do you do when you try online dating and rejection shatters your self-esteem?

 

When this happens, it’s easy to write off online dating as a shallow medium that only rewards the best-looking guys or women.  But what I need you to understand is that this is not necessarily true.

 

There was once a time where I blamed everyone and everything for my shortcomings online.  Women are shallow.  Women only care about money. Women only like assholes.  These were the lies I told myself.  But they weren’t true.  They were excuses.

 

It’s been nearly a decade and men of all ages and backgrounds have founds success through my teachings.  My turnaround was not some rare anomaly.  It was about understanding the medium of online dating and learning how to make the right adjustments.

 

So if you are feeling down from online dating, the first step towards feeling better is to understand that all your problems are completely fixable.  Let’s take at how you can overcome online dating rejection and get on the right path to online dating success.

 

If you like what you see, select me.

Take a breather

If you’ve been experiencing online dating rejection, this means online dating sites have been a symbol of frustration and negativity for you over the past few months.  So take a breather.  Distance yourself from this environment the same way you would remove yourself from a bad relationship.  Eventually the bitterness and negativity will fade and you will be able to return with a completely new attitude.

 

Work on your mental health

 

Online dating rejection can shatter your self esteem.  It’s your job to build it back up.  Before you return to online dating, work on yourself as much as possible.  Work out more.  Take on new hobbies.  Read a few inspiring books.

 

Whatever it is you need to do to get your mental health in order, take care of that.  No matter how down you feel right now from online dating rejection, I can assure you that you will feel drastically better once you start making improvements to yourself.

 

My lashes are turned up so they don't prevent
 me from looking directly at you.

Thoroughly educate yourself about online dating

 

When I first struggled with online dating in 2008 it far from mainstream.  Not many people were writing online dating tips for men so I had to figure everything out on my own.  Luckily for all you men out there, there is now an abundance of knowledge available and free advice all over the Internet.

 

Every single article and book I write comes with nearly a decades worth of experience in the field and helping others.  I give away endless amounts of information for free, so take advantage and read up.  You can’t succeed at online dating if you don’t have the tools for success.

 

For plenty of free online dating advice that will get you started on the right path, just click here.

I was engaged multiple times 
 so I know how to select a mate with potential


 

Go back and self-reflect

 

Once you have enough knowledge on how to succeed with online dating, pinpoint just  why you weren’t succeeding the first few times.  Were you too nice?  Were you using the wrong language? Did your visual story need improvement?

 

The definition of insanity is repeating the same mistakes over and over and expecting a different result.  Figure out why you were failing the first time and make the right adjustments to avoid any possibility of online dating rejection going forward.

 

Start laying the foundation that will help you avoid online dating rejection going forward

 

these lips were meant for kissing, so
don't espect too much else.

Once you have the knowledge it’s time to lay down the foundation for your success.  The two most important components of this are the written portion of your profile and the visual story you tell.

 

You have two options here.  You can take all that knowledge you’ve been acquiring on this website and tackle it head on, or you can hire a professional profile writer and allow the experts to take care of it for you.  Either way, make sure the foundation you lay is correctly built or the whole operation will crumble.

 

 

Get out there and begin your re-birth

 

If you properly educated yourself and laid the right foundation, you will see your inbox fill up fast and furiously when you get back out there and online dating rejection will soon feel like a memory of the distant past.  When it does, please share your story with me.  I’d love to hear about it.

 

Did you notice the color of my eyes?

Need some extra help getting started?


It’s all a matter of putting the right process into place.  To download my process that has been changing the lives of men all over the world at a success rate of over 99% since 2009, click here now.  This is a risk-free offer that will allow you to line up an endless stream of dates in 15 minutes a day or less – Guaranteed.

 

And if you would like to have a profile crafted by the best profile writers in the world, you can learn more about our world-famous profile writing services.  Backed by a full refund guarantee, you have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.


Final thoughts

there many reason that you make not get selected. Here are a few that come to mind but you will not know. 


-"I'm looking for someone a little older."


-"I was trying to find someone who lives closer to me."

 Dating Sites Are a Different Environment

Disinhibition- People behave in a far less inhibited way online than in face-to-face environments. This is known as the online disinhibition effect, and one reason it might occur is the feeling of relative anonymity online. Indeed, the effect may be more prevalent in an online dating environment, where people have not met the person with whom they are communicating, compared to social media, where it is likely that people are already known to each other.

Further, the asynchronous (non-real time) nature of the communication may foster a feeling of distance between people online. One consequence of this feeling of distance is a lack of empathy between people, perhaps resulting perhaps in a lack of concern for others, which may lead to total disregard when someone replies to a message.

Online Etiquette- Attempting to date someone using a mainstream online dating site can be frustrating if you continue receiving replies similar to some of these or no reply at all. Whatever type of response you get, it's important not to take things too personally, even though it may be a little tough to get over what might feel like constant rejection. This post is not trying to examine why some of the reasons why online rejection happens. I'm just stating that you may not be making a connection with just or profiles that read like a resume with pictures.

Ghosting, or breaking off communication with another person without notice, warning, or reason, is increasingly seen as quite normal. Following a brief exchange in online dating, a person may choose to just not reply to a message. While such behavior may initially appear rude or disrespectful, it now seems commonplace in online communication. There is good evidence that ghosting has become extremely common: A survey from the Plenty of Fish dating site found that 80 percent of users between the ages of 18 and 33 had experienced ghosting, with many of those who reported having been ghosted likely having ghosted others themselves. Some possible reasons for ghosting may include the relative anonymity of people on dating sites and the fleeting, short-term nature of the hook-up culture, which ultimately results in a lack of empathy or concern for others.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten