9/27/2023

Have you ever had a moment, when you felt like the whole town is laughing at you

I FOUND an old school CD. And play it and it brought me back to my college years... when I actually felt that folks were laughing at me when I fel head over heels for a girl from Washinton D.C. but she was actually  originally from Ethiopia Africa
She was so pretty that I flew from N.Y. to DC multiple  times trying to have a relationship with her.
                                   Based on my culture I can't become involved with you!

We Western men were not that knowledgeable about East African women, when I was in college. Actually when I was in college I thought all women of color from Africa were the same cultures
WE guys were often clumsy in our approaches, well I was. SHE told me, "I like you, but my family will not accept you, so we cant get involved"
Man did that rub me the wrong way.... I thought I had game good enough to reach any parent... she told me her father wanted her to marry an East African man no exception. That killed it for me it took me months to get over her rejection. NOW today I get pics on my social media showing me how lovely these Ethiopia women are and other North-Eastern  African women are also and it reminds me about how I felt back then. You see mostly western Africans  were stolen and brought as slaves to the then New American continent .So we Western decendants  never saw the North-Eastern  African women decendants until they started migrating to areas like Washington D.C. This was a pitty in my view, because we Western black guys would have flipped, like I did.

FINAL THOUGHTS.
Had decendent men from slaves been exposed to North-Eastern African women back in the day then many men would had been enarmered with them African women we would have mated with non-decendants of slaves as much as we did. Since many of us Western men seem to still prefer lighter complextions as women of choice. Olive complexions and long hair.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten