8/16/2023

So what happens when a man has two women who are both inlove with him

Is someone else ringing his doorbell?

A man's ego gets very inflated when both women want him for themselves. But since it is against the law in most states to marry two women he has to settle for marrying only one of them.
Why is he taking so long to answer his phone and his door I know he is home his car is in his parking spot.

I Don't care how good a player you think you are, as a man the two women will force you as the man to pick one of the two.
So when you is done playing games only one will walk down the isle, and have the ring placed on her finger, and hear "I do". The other will be miserable for a longtime after. Maybe!
I know what I'm talking about, because I experienced it and lived to regret it   since my marriage to one instead of the other resulted in a divorce. The upside is that I have two sons from my marrying to the one woman, and the second woman has  one daughter as a result of her having married someone else.( I still wish I  could have convinced my now ex-wife to try and have a third child it could have resulted in a daughter) but having 2 sons is great, no regrets on that level

FINAL THOUGHTS
I did a Google search on the first name only, and Wow a face from my past popped up in the search result. I had not seen this woman in decades. She pretty much looks the same, needless to say my guilty feeling came rushing back because I always felt I had done her wrong! She deserved better.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten