9/16/2024

More men should think like 50 Cent

Don't Tie Money To Your sexual parts. Stop Paying For Love,sex Or To Be In A Relationship. Stop Renting vaginas And Sugarcoating It As Girlfriend Allowance. That's Simping For That Wet Crack. Learn From 50 Cent. True Story. Meagan Good Wrote:
J7ZoRX     cccMeagan Good, 50 Cent's ex reveals.
"I dâted 50 Cent for a year and he never gave me a dîme. 50 Cent is a nice guy but he doesn't mix his emotions with his money." 

"I've dated a few  men but 50 Cent is the best man I ever dâted. That was like a decade ago when I dâted him and it was like for a year but I kept it secrÄ™t. I kept it a secrÄ™t because at that time of my career I just did one of the biggest music videos in my career and it was great. So I kept our relationship secrÄ™t so that it wouldn't be like he was associated to my success. I didn't want anything from him and I'm not the kind of person that depends on men. I didn't just want my connection with him to be a catalyst for my success because I've always made my own money. I kept the relationship secrÄ™t because I didn't want people to say I depended on him. 50 Cent is a very nice guy but he doesn't jôke with his money. He's a great guy and he's very kind hearted but he doesn't like dependent women." - Meagan Good 

50 Cent Truly Lives By His Words. When Dealing With Women, Charisma Is More Important Than Feeble Gifts And Money. Money Doesn't Sustain Relationship Like Charisma Does. Taking Your Woman Out To Dinner, Buying Two Ice Creams To
 Enjoy With Her While You Watch The Sunset Or Walk In The Park, Taking Her On A Romantic Weekend Getaway Is Not Giving Her Money. But It Is Enjoying Moments With Your Woman And Creating Memories With Her. There Are Many Ways You Can Spoil Your Woman Without Buying Her Gifts, Sending Her Money Or Wrapping Her Flowers With Your Hard-Earned Money. Don't Hold Back On A Woman Worthy To Be Spoiled And Pampered. Take Her To The Spa, Take Her To Dubai. Or the Caribbean. Don't Try To Buy Her Love. There's A Difference Between Pampering Your Woman And Betting A Woman. Sadly Out There Some Men Miss This Part. There Are Many M.en Who Pay For Love And Cookie. I Tell You This Now Gents, If You Don't Know The Game, You Will Spend Your Whole Generational Wealth And Still Not Recieve Love Or Even sex From Women You Were Trying To Impress. Brothers You Won't Díe Just Because You Didn't Get Laid. There Is No Disease That Comes From Séx Drought Or Being A Vìrgín. Be Wise. Spend On Developing Yourself. Grooming Yourself And Knowledge That Will Help You Build A Legacy For Yourself And The Next Generation Of Your Bloodline. Stay Woke Brothers. Stay Focused. Stay Dominant. Stay Masculine.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten