7/31/2013

The Universal Laws of Allowing,resistance, Detachment, Intention and Love.



I will explore a few more Universal Laws in this part 2.

The Universal  law #4 the law of Allowing.
The Law of allowing----- allowing things to move without restance and to evolve and grow naturally.
The law of allowing dictates that all Universal Energy runs in currents and these currents have a flow to them.
The state of allowing is the purest state of mainfesting.
This law is really hard for people to wrap their minds around. As people living a physical existence  we have been trained to believe we must try and take control of what it is we desire. we have been taught to believe that without our guidance or control, things will not happen in the we way we wish them to happen.
we must control our destiny! Right?


As a man, if you never show your needs or vulnerability, you are  not letting your partner see all of who you are, which keeps her at arm's length on an emotional level.    It can also create an environment where the woman in your life feels "less than your equal" when she needs your help. A healthy relationship is one in which both partners are willing to ask for help and know they will receive a loving supportive response.
Example of Her remarks: I want to talk with him about issues like the kids, his mother, and my frustrations  about trying to have a career and be a good mom. But everytime I try to bring up these subjects, he either closes down or gets angry. I don't want him to fix the problems; I just want to be able to talk with him about our lives.

My thoughts: there is always more to say about communication in a relationship. In fact, most couples say their communication is way off and they cannot discuss a wide number of topics. Women often say they just want the men in their lives to listen, and the men seem to think that if their woman has a problem it's up to them (the men) to fix it. These mismatched desires often create high levels of frustration where the unspoken conclusion is that it's easier not to talk about the issues at all. Yet that is not the solution. I had this experience just before my marriage ended so I know a little thing or two about lack of communication.  For men, it seems to be in our DNA that when someone we love is upset about something, we  immetiatlely think it is up to us to make it better. In many cases, just acknowledging those differences can create open communication. For example, a woman could begin a conversation with, " Honey, I'd like to talk to you about some concerns I have, but I'm not asking you to fix them. I just want to let you  know what I'm feeling," Or if she genuinely want his help or opinion, the conversation could start with, " I've got some mixed feelings about the last visit from my mom and dad, and I want to know what you think."
From a man's standpoint, if we are not sure if the woman in our life just wants to talk or if she wants us to fix the problem,we are stomped, we need to ask her a question like, "I hear your frustation in your voice about our son not picking up his toys. do you want me to step in and fix the problem? Or do you just need me to listen right now?
As people who are together over time and experience new challenges in our lives, often our wants and needs waxing and polishing. A new job, new baby, or a newly empty nest, or even aging or health problems will precipitate change, and the feelings, fears, and  concerns that travel with them can create anxiety. In order to stay close and connected, it is necessary to share with each other how these swings are affecting you and your perception of the relationship. But those talks aren't going to happen unless you've developed a pattern of communication that is respectful of each other. It is important that neither of you view communication exclusivley as what you want to say. By definition, communication is an exchange between two people. It is not a lecture or soliquy. (an act of speaking one's thoughts aloud when by oneself or regardless of any hearers.)


The Universal law #5  of Resistance.
The Law of Resistance---anything offering restance will manifestitself into energy blockages of stuck energy.
The law of resistance is a manifestatation of energy in the state of restance.
this law is practiced most often without you being consciously  aware you are working with tihs law.
when energy is negative, or forceful in nature, it will disrupt the natural flow of energy. the current or river which is being disrupted will result in stuck energy or blockages. the more resistant you are to an outcome, the faster you will create an abundance of stu ck energy or blockages. this allows the outcome to whick your're so resistant to pull up and park itself right smack in the mddle of your world.

Trust and love between the two of you can be developed and strengthened no matter what challenges may occur when you are both willing and able to talk about anything and everything in your life, and know the other person is ready to hear your and respond to the best of their ability.
Tone:
Ä man says: "when she uses that tone of voice with me or puts her hand on her hip, I don't feel like her husband; I feel like her child, and I just shut down."
Understanding the problem: with this couple, it is evident it wasn't just what the woman was saying that pushing her husband away from her, but rather hw she said it with both her words and body language. Her  delivery did not create a positvie environment for continued dialogues, and her tone of voice and stance did not encourage her spouse to respond in a good way.If she had s way of knowing how her body language made her husband feel, she would then have a chance to change he posture and delivery, which could impact their interactions.

The Universal Laws #6  of Detachment.
the law of Detachment- This is the law of releasing or letting go of your desired.
the Law of Detachment dictates that you must maintain a certain level of detachment when working with manifestation
the law of detachment must be active in order for the law of Allowing to work. (the purest statof manifesting)


Love is all around us if we open our hearts to let it in but since it is energy it can flow (away).
We Men think:" she says I don't let her know I love her often enough. I'm not sure I even know what she means, what does need me to do or say?
Telling someone you love him or her is abased on your personal awareness and comfort. some of us are better at words, some better at gestures or gifts. Whatever our ways or means, telling our loved ones we care about them will make them feel treasured.
Women think: "Sure, I love him as a person, but I'm just not "in love with him anymore."
We often hear this comment from females. when asked to explain, this is often what is said: " I love him because he is such a good father, has good family values, provides for us well, and spends quality time with our children. But I am not "in love" with him.
where you -in love- with him once?
Oh, of course I was (in love with him), when we were dating and planning our wedding, it  was great. We were inseparable, always had time for each other, shared common interest and I couldn't wait to see him.

Men think" If we loved each other like we love our chihuahua, everything would be great! (UN-conditional love)



The  Universal Law #17 of  Love.
The law of Love- Love is Univesal Energy in its purest, most powerful state
The law of Love dictates that love and posiive feelings are Universal energy in its purest and most powerful state. As spiritual beings, people charge energy all of the the time..... with emotion.
Here are some examples of what type of emotion gives offwha type of charge:
Positive  charge

  •         Love
  •         Happiness
  •         Hope
  •         Beleif
  •         Excitement

Negative Charge

  • Hate
  • anger
  • Sadness
  • disbelief
  •  Fear
  •  worry 
  • Anxiety
it is really important to be aware of the feelings you're surrouunding your thoughts with. In fact, it's imperative especially when you are directing energy.
Universal Energies are also attracted to anad collecively move towards other like energies.
Negative energies are attracted to other neagtive energies and positive energies are attracted to other positive energies.

Trust and love between  two people can be developed and strengthened no matter what challenges may occur when you are both willing and able to talk about anything and everything in your lives, and know the other person is ready to hear your and respond to the best of their ability.

example: The old kids game using a flower -"she Loves  me, she loves me not"
Ever wonder how that happens One minute she love you the next minute she loves you NOT! Energy flow from one positive engery to a negative energy.
To keep it constant requires a conscious effort. If you believe that you will always love someone... ussually happens with loved ones like your kids for example. this is unconditional love.
we would all like to have relationship that are "forever after in love!" But that does not happpen as much as it use to .... Why?  Because pf options. We see things differently these days. Option alows us to to charge our energies from positive to negation as frpm negative to positive.
she says: I want him to be my best friend as well as my husband and lover, but he just doesn't get that.
recently, I was reminded of what a friend really is.
I was talking to my old roommate from New York and getting his perspective on several of my own life changes. (He is now BTW a medical Doctor). We have enjoyed a lengthy, but now long distance, friendship, and I can honestly say we know each other very well. Why? Because we saw each other through some tough time during our college years.
When we were saying our good-byes, I thanked him. He responded quickly that I did not have to thank him for anything. I explained it was a gift to me  to have him simply accept me as a friend without any expectations placed on our friendship.
This is what friends are really for, to listen and provide feedback without judgement.
When you think about your marriage or relationship, does it include friendship? If your  relationship excludes day-today camaraderie, it is not complete. You are missing a lot. A best friend is one you can count on in good and bad times, one you can trust to accept you you exactly as you came to them. A good friend does not judge or condemn your behavior and is comfortable to be around, even when you disagree.

A man may think: shouldn't a person feel supported by his or her mate? I don't feel like we are on the same team. In fact, I don't know if we'e even in the same game.

I believe this was a bit lengthy.... I will do one more on other Universal Laws.
This was Part 1: http://sxmperspective.blogspot.com/2013/07/you-can-relax-with-having-knowledge-of.html








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten