12/19/2013

The pro answers to a question are simple!



I'm a guy who has been looking for the right kind of woman since my divorce, for a while now. NO I'm not crazy. OK maybe I am a little crazy, but the more I think about the possibilities I think this could be what I've been looking for. But maybe I could be wrong!

First allow we to give you a little history. I was married for a long time.  during my marriage I decided to become a self-employed consultant as an IT-Analyst and Software designer/architect... My wife at the time supported the idea, because I made a lot more money 4 times what she made. But this was not her idea of security. It didn't cause our divorce but it put a heavy burned on it for many years. when I worked on projects that paid very well she was happy but when I sometime took too long (in her mind ) to find a new contract, it caused stress between us. I figured it out maybe to late.. that she liked the idea of me taking calculated risk but she was not willing to take  any... she liked the steady income of a  9-5 even though she never worked those hours, her hours were more like 6am- 3pm.
http://reginaldflewis.com/2013/00books-on-rfl.phpReginald F.  Lewis books.
You see my ex-wife did not take the time to  read this book, and I did, this made me take risks she would never take!

Most entrepreneurs are crazy. so why explore the possibility of dealing with another entrepreneur who is also crazy? The pro answer are simple:

·          You are Being crazy together. It's no secret that entrepreneurs need to be a bit cracked in the head; otherwise, why would we start our won businesses when 50% fail in the first year?

·         Networking. Aside from always having a much-needed companion on my arm at networking events, we both benefit from the connections that we make.

·         Piggybacking. Being an entrepreneur means being scrappy and trying to leverage what's at our fingertips. so taking advantage of each other's businesses, can be a big advantage.


·         Motivation. Your motivated and she's motivated You don't let the other one get down if things are going right!

·         A built-in writing buddy. There is no question in my mind that women write better than men. I proved this years ago when My girl friend in College would correct all of my turn-papers and improved then 100 % 

But Maybe the con answers are also simple:

·         slow times  problems: when things are slow for both your businesses it can be tough on your relationships, but if you take time off together and go on vacation it could be sweet, just kick back and forget about your troubles.
http://www.anguilla-beaches.com/

I’ve always been a strong believer in that age-old saying, “What you believe, so you shall be.” One’s beliefs and thoughts about themselves and the world around them can dictate their steps and how they interact with and impact the world.
I was always taught growing up that it’s not about what someone says or does to you but what you think and do for yourself. Thus, if you believe you can do something, and you turn that belief into action, you will do it.
True, there are some things many of us can’t yet fathom being possible or happening in our lives. But having a mindset that welcomes the unknown and laughs in the face of the “You can’ts” and “You won’ts” has gotten me a lot further in my career and life than one that embraces “That’s not possible.”
There are amazing athletes who have trained their minds to believe they can do something and then went further to train their bodies to fall in line. Well, what if you could train your mind to facilitate success?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten