6/28/2015

What I would not do to make this Love affair go smooth.


It’s heavy on my mind

The love we made
See I being struggling with this a long time, day after day
The fact that I love you but sometimes I just want to be through with you

Chorus I

Baby you the sun that, chases all the rain away
And, baby you’re the gray cloud that, darken a perfect day


Chorus II

What I wouldn’t do to make this thing go smooth (repeat)

Baby, baby when I look in your eyes, I see

That you are afraid, to give your heart, completely
I know that you love me but sometimes I just can’t get through, to you
You say I’m the one who put the smile on your face
But know, I can be the one, that take it all away

Chorus II

What I wouldn’t do to make this thing go smooth (repeat)

Could it be we miss the love songs the radio don’t play

That makes us give up so easy, and throw it all away
Nobody talks about love anymore
Everybody to busy getting paid
Oh, Oh, Oh

Chorus I

Baby you the sun that chases all the rain away
And baby you’re the gray cloud that darken a perfect day

Chorus II

What I wouldn’t do to make this thing go smooth (repeat)

Oh, I think we miss the love songs the radio don’t play

And trying to give up to easy and throw it all away
Nobody talks about love but everybody getting paid
What I wouldn’t do

This song made me  think about so many things that made me wonder if  Men like me will remain single until we get old..  
Why? Well we have the following issues we have to deal with....I call them my  top 7 situations.

  1.  We keep meeting women who put us  in the wrong category by writing us off too quickly as not being "their type".
  2.  We keep meeting women with unrealistic expectations for what they want in a man.
  3.  We're not wanted because we're not needed. Too many women have told men  that they don't "need" a man.-We  keep failing women's Girlfriend Approval Test. If the woman's friends don't like us, then that woman won't give us a chance either.
  4. We nobody until somebody else loves us. Not enough women see us as a prize unless they see a lot of other women chasing after us first.
  5. We're the right man at the wrong time/ wrong place/ wrong age.
  6. We meet too many women who don't recognize a good man when they see one.
  7. We don't promote all the great things about ourselves boldly or consistently enough to enough women.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten