7/02/2015

EVT.. don't talk about things you can't deliver on! .

Expectancy violations theory or EVT, is a theory of communication that analyzes how individuals respond to unanticipated violations of social norms and expectations. The theory was later changed to its current name when other researchers began to focus on violations of social behavior expectations beyond nonverbal communication
This theory sees communication as an exchange of behaviors, where one individual's behavior can be used to violate the expectations of another. Participants in communication will perceive the exchange either positively or negatively, depending upon the level of liking between the two people.
This theory sees communication as an exchange of behaviors, where one individual's behavior can be used to violate the expectations of another. Participants in communication will perceive the exchange either positively or negatively, depending upon the level of liking between the two people. Expectancies are primarily based upon social norms and specific characteristics and idiosyncrasies of the communicators. Here is what happens when you tell a female you will take her on a vacation... her mind goes to that picture she saw in the travel magazine....make sure you are clear in your mind what you are setting yourself up for.
I hope he likes what's under this towel 


So what  happens when you are about to spend your first time in bed with her... things that we men may also be having thoughts about...... but slightly different way than her 20 Things she Thinks About Before  Sleeping With a New man,.and while wrinkling the sheets!
That first time in a new person’s bed is always filled with a mixture of excitement and intimidation. It doesn’t take relationship therapy to figure out what’s going through a woman’s head. Below, find twenty thoughts a woman has before sleeping with someone new for the first time.

1. What if he doesn’t like the way I look?
Guess what he is thinking at this point... DO NOT think about how she  will look in the morning. 
2. Did I pick the right underwear? Does it make me look too easy? Why isn’t there relationship advice about how to pick underwear for the first time together?
Guess what he is thinking at this point.... I need you to be naked right now! Nix the strip tease!
3. I hope he’s not too small. Or too big.
Guess what he is thinking at this point.... I hope size does not matter to her.
4.Wow, that’s not what I was expecting.
Guess what he is thinking at this point....that look of surprise on her face right now can be a good thing!
5. Did I remember to shave? Does he like his women shaved? How much should I have shaved?
Where are you hiding that phone?
Guess what he is thinking at this point....wow this is a nice surprise! I could not have requested and be granted  exactly what I wanted, there is a God, that grants wishes. bingo!
6. I need relationship therapy. I’m too easy. Or not easy enough. I didn’t wait long enough. I waited too long.
Guess what he is thinking at this point.... Damn we are finally here. where my "perfect man on the spot pill". 
7. Was that my phone? Should I answer it? Why am I even thinking about my phone right now?
Guess what he is thinking at this point....what TF was that......a ring tone? 
8. Please don’t let me take too long to come. Please, please don’t let me take too long to come.
Guess what he is thinking at this point.... Ooh she is thinking please don't come too soon dude!
9. Would you just hurry up already? I’ve given up on the orgasm. I just want to be done so we can move on.
Guess what he is thinking at this point.... got make her to remember our first time together with positive memories!
10. Nope, that’s not the spot. Not that one, either. Try again–oh, yeah, right there!!!!
Guess what he is thinking at this point.... got you right where I want you.. you didn't expect that ...did you? Just call me Mandingo!
11. I wonder if he’ll like the same stuff my last boyfriend did.
Guess what he is thinking at this point....she has done this oral before.... I wonder with with who and who else??? 
12. Wow, where did he learn that move?
Guess what he is thinking at this point.... playbook page number 50. titled "You got to  Rock her world!"
13. What am I supposed to do with his balls, again? How much pressure will he like? I don’t want to hurt him, but he’s acting like he wants more…
Guess what he is thinking at this point.... hmm! she is comfortable handling the jewels..with ease! She is a keeper!
Curves and flat a stomach, heaven!
14. Do I look like the other women he’s been with? Do I look right?
Guess what he is thinking at this point.... she is nothing like the Gold digging B!tch  I was with last!
15. Does he think I’m fat? I bet I’m bigger than his other girlfriends. What if he thinks I’m fat?
Guess what he is thinking at this point.... I love her curves, just right. Pillow comfort.....
16. Is he coming already? It’s not fair that guys can come so much easier.
Guess what he is thinking at this point....oooh Damn missed timed her. I was sure she was ready to pop!
17. He just asked me if I came. What am I supposed to say to that? Is he going to be offended if I say no? I can’t say no. Yes. Yes, I came.
Guess what he is thinking at this point....OK she faked it, SORRY no round two when you fake it. Let's just go to sleep!
18. How am I supposed to get off of this bed without dripping everywhere? There’s got to be a better way to do this.
We will remember this vacation!
Guess what he is thinking at this point....I should be a gentleman.....go get her a wet wash rag and towel!
19. I wish I had done my favorite move. He probably would have liked my favorite move.
Guess what he is thinking at this point....So why didn't  I insist she get on top? If I was not hitting her spot, maybe she could have guided Johnny just  right with her being on top. 
20. Where are we going from here? Is he going to forget all about me, now? Should I go?
Guess what he is thinking at this point....thank goodness we are on vacation we can get it right in the next few days. 
That first time in a new person’s bed is enough to make anyone feel as though they need relationship counseling. Thankfully, relationship counseling isn’t necessary, when you are way from home together. It gets easier the more often you have sex with a new person–and that means that you can relax and enjoy it more each time.

Giving Him Something He Can Feel~ En Vogue~



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten