7/26/2015

How do men see you stacking up... Ladies.

Please permit me to state that this was not my research... But  I agree with many of these  percentages.
 let's start with what  most often grabs a man's attention first.

  • 88 percent  of us men believe that enhanced breast  can be too much of a good thing. 34E is the average woman's bra size.This what we men are mostly satisfied with. Enhancement are fine for reconstruction after a serious medical issue.  Even though we might jump up to stare a 38DD walking by we are not going to freak out too much if you are not that fully enhanced.

life really starts at 40

A few weeks ago I received an e-mail from a friend, who is a 44-year-old law clerk. She stated “I got divorced four years ago — a surprise for my 40th birthday. And unfortunately, another surprise, when I found out that my husband traded me for a younger model type. At first, he was hiding it from me, but after we finally got divorced, it turned out that he moved into his fifteen years younger girlfriend’s apartment. It wasn’t a cool experience, I must admit, but when I finally got through it, I realized I forgot all my knowledge about dating. My last date was about 20 years ago. With my ex! How to start going out again now when everything is so different?”
It’s true — when we’re in our early 20th’s everything seems simpler and easy. We’re full of youth and spontaneity. We easily and quickly enter into close relationships, I know because this happened to me personally. Years later we want to come back to the stage of dating, to find a loved one, it turns out that we don’t quite know where to start. What once seemed obvious a simple process of engaging someone who caught your eye, now  suddenly becomes a challenge.

Here are some practical tips:


1. Find your strengths 
Note that ripe age is not just nostalgia for a lost time, it’s also valuable experience. You already know what you have to offer. Lay back with a notebook and a pen, write down what you’re proud of, what you like about yourself. These may be traits of character but also skills or physical characteristics. Be aware of them. Also, think about what exactly you seek in a partner. The search is always easier when you get a clear image of who you’re looking for. not someone you will be sparing with daily....

2. Get to know your drawbacks
You’re not perfect. Who is? Imagine how boring the world would be if everyone was “perfect.” Consider, however, which of your habits may be uncomfortable or kind of a pain for another person in the formation of a new relationship. Are you shy, have never opened up to anyone? Being aware of that, you can always tell the other person — “Sorry, I’m not too effusive, it doesn’t mean that I’m not into you.” It really works.
fairless

3. Be natural
When we are concerned about finding the right partner, too focused on making a good impression, women think they often appear much worse than they actually are. Sometimes women try too hard. What about effortless behavior? When women feel comfortable with themselves, others will also feel at ease with them. Artlessness is often way better than perfect make-up.

4. Reduce expectations, increase curiosity
You never know how the first date is going to flow. That’s why it’s always better to go with the slightest of expectations. Instead of expecting something, it’s better to go on a date with natural curiosity. Openness and true interest creates the best conditions to get to know someone. Even if you’re not going to fall in love with someone, there is a chance for good communication and interesting friendship.
Fun loving

5. Have fun!
When you look at your situation as an opportunity to begin a new, an exciting stage in your life.
 BTW Ride-or-die men who are looking for ride-or-die bae are the kinds of guys who are into this look. I mean, if you can rock heavy-ass dreads or brains, which are doing nothing other than absorbing the cruel summer heat to the point that your neck is now as hot as a skillet that’s used to fry catfish, then he knows you can handle the ups and downs of a relationship. He will worship you and call you a queen on the daily, and if he already has dreadlocks, you best believe he is planning on you two creating an army of black, dreadlock-headed babies. Adios, birth control!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten