10/22/2019

Why would a woman hide the facts from me that she has a boyfriend (hubby, lover) when she keeps contacting me

 ?
I have nothing to hide take me as I am!
Dude I picked you, so consider yourself lucky!

I realise how bad and slick I was in the past, I am glad to say I am not like this anymore. So I fully understand why women want to have a "safety net" before dropping someone they know and trust.....  for someone new and exciting

the unknown is often intriguing.
Stop acting like you are so innocent, you knew what you were doing!


I’m a logical guys, at times, so I thought about a few different scenarios. However by being a guy I have to have my disclaimer, men think logically and can't fully understand a woman's emotions, fears , her need for validation, appreciation etc...
 - For some women, it depends on the nature of the contact and if she actually is hiding her boyfriends presence in her life or just not needing to mention him. Does she have a genuine reason for contacting you? Is she interested in an item you have for sale,  you created excellent paintings or some other genuine service? Or is she just flirty or interested in you, because you represent what she wishes she had? If the latter, maybe she wants to find out about you before committing herself. Maybe she feels the person she’s with isn’t faithful to her, so she’s not putting all her eggs all in his basket, so to speak. Or maybe she’s just generally a duplicitous person.

Should of let you go


I think what is more germane to the discussion is what "do you want to do about it?" I’d want to call her out on it. Take her by surprise and you may get a genuine answer. I once asked a buddy, I was having drinks with, where his girlfriend was when he asked me to join him at happy hour. He said ‘at home’, I instantly understood. We sat for a few when a young lady joined us I was glad he was honest about his intentions to use me as a cover.....( in case his lady found out ) just in case our pics hit social media. I also understood why she didn't want any pics taken of her between two guys.
- It’s your call really, as long as you know what you may be getting yourself into and if you can handle it.
I called you because I really want to get to know YOU,
before making a choice!


As someone who has done this in the past I can maybe answer this question. I was with my ex lady friend (we were really into each other at the time) and I was scoping another woman. Why? Because I felt like I needed assurance I was still wanted, desired. Or maybe I felt my lady friend didn’t appreciate me enough or when she didn't see me for a few days I would text another woman. When I felt like I needed to have sex with someone I was not committed to .... I would call her and flirt, hoping to get hooked up.
Then one day I didn't see or hear from my lady friend for 5 days.(I got no reply when I called or texted) I got in contact with the other woman and arranged to meet up with her we got slightly drunk and had amazing sex. So I felt a little guilty, but secretly was hoping I would get caught . I made her leave at 6am in the morning . The next day, I called her and asked her to meet me, and I told her I don't have any serious feelings for her anymore (she said she was crazy about me and would wait for days on end until I text her) she said she will wait until I realise she was right for me.
- If a woman did not offer the information that she has a boyfriend but is treating you like a man she would like to date, that seems a little duplicitous and dishonest to me
Or maybe she and her boyfriend’s relationship is about to break up and she is looking for her next boyfriend. You will need to decide if you want to be that man that is her rebound guy. ( trust me, It won’t last long.)
I'm waiting for that call that will change my night (life)!
I am almost tempted to say that you may want to move on and find someone who is completely devoted to you, if that’s what you want. If you are down with a friends with benefits deal, then this may work. Just proceed carefully with the knowledge she may not be a person who is completely forthcoming with knowledge.


- Hummmmm……Perhaps she can’t make a decision between the two of guys. Maybe she’s in a relationship that’s going nowhere and she is looking to a new for a change. It’s also entirely possible that’s she’s shady and could be trying to draw you into her drama. Just saying. Also, there are some women that need to have multiple male admirers on the string and juggle them, like balls in the air. <smirking>
If she has a boyfriend, to me that means they are seeing one another exclusively. The right thing would be to let a guy know up front that she is in a relationship and allow the guy to decide if he want to see her now or in the future or, at all.
Why not ask her about her situation and see how she responds. If things don’t sound truthful, a guy might decide that she needs to stop contacting him until she resolves things

Dating can suck!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten