3/24/2012

Romance is not dead as some would have you believe. "come on baby light my fire"

Does your baby have to look like this to set you on 'fire' these days, what if she doesn't can you still get excited about her? with out going to the top less bar and coming home with a boner ready to smack and wax that A$$.
Ladies,If you are  thinking you  wish your guy would find ways to 'light your fire' in a good way. You might want to take a page out of this old player's playbook. I lived in cold climates during my prime time years. I even built a fire place in each of  my 2 homes I owned. My ex-wife claimed she got pregnant  with my first son during one of our special moment in front of the fire place in the first home we owned. When we built the second home I had to have a fireplace (but then we had two sons running around) they needed to go visit Grand-ma often so that we could use the fire place the way we wanted.
The picture shows a fire place  that  looks just like mine which built with  my carpentry skills I learned from my DAD. But I taught myself to be romantic with some help from the female who told me: ' BAD you are so romantic when you are creative.' Fire places with Aroma fire canisters became my signature as a mood setter. here is an oldie for back in the day " Ohio players were the group that came out with a song called "FIRE"
It reflected what was combustible about LOVE  which was passion and sharing body heat.
'The way you walk and talk really sets me off'   was part of   the lyrics that I remember well: this complimented the lady about what it was about her that got your juices flowing and set you on fire. Now you just needed to get her arroused also by being  Romantic and Loving.


check it out the lyrics, I can still here the song in my head right now.
                                 Fire

The way you walk and talk really sets me off
To a fuller love, child, yes, it does, uh
The way you squeeze and tease, knocks to me my knees
Cause Im smokin, baby, baby

The way you swerve and curve, really wrecks my nerves
And Im so excited, child [Yeah], woo, woo
The way you push, push lets me know that youre good
[Youre gonna get your wish] Oh, yeah

Fire (What I said, child, ow)
Fire (Uh-huh)
Got me burnin, burnin, burnin
Got me burnin, burnin, burnin (Yeah)
Got me burnin, burnin, burnin (Yeah)

Woo...hoo...hoo...baby
Start burnin, burnin baby
Ooh. Ooh, ooh, ooh
Burnin, burnin baby
Oh, baby

When you shake what you got, and girl, youve got a lot
Youre really somethin, child, yes, you are
When youre hot youre hot, you really shoot your shot
Youre dyn-o-mite, child, yeah

Well, I can tell by your game, youre gonna start a flame
Love, baby, baby
Im not gon choke from the smoke, got me tightenin up my stroke
Do you feel it, girl, yeah




Now no one talks like that anymore. We talk at each other but not to each other.
The 'flame' takes on a different meaning these days. The passion is about fighting about cheating and outside baby mama's and 'why can't you just come home and light my Fire, instead of me having to hear that you were over at  that  B!tch house again'
The TV show 'the game' is about just that.... Ball player and their women having these issues. Folk went nuts when the network canceled  'the game' and insisted that they bring it BACK..
Why? because  in the story lines they are livig these story book lives with the same drama we are dealing with every day. TV gives us an upscale version of our lives of drama. 

Why would I want to relive that mess while I'm watching something that should be entertainment 
I must admit I watch it some times but I'm not living their drama so I'm not affected by it.
This is my version of "come on baby light my fire
 It's the 'body heat' that is combustible. Not the fire in the fireplace that is just a mood setter, as is the movie and soft ligtts,  and the right wine and finger food.Soft music.  a little Joe Cocker :  'You are so beautiful to ME'
Try listening to any or all of the following just click and watch/listen to these Youtube videos they just might get you in that Romantic state of mind:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten