11/15/2012

Make the Romance last all night!

“Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us.” ~Thomas L. Holdcroft
All of us have dealt with challenges from time to time. How we see the result of all the sacrifices as worth it or not is all in how we see ourselves, as victims or  survivors.   
These thoughts come to mind when a man invites a lady over for a cock-tail .
Man's thoughts: 
I need to be Bigger, firmer and stronger.
I need a substantial increase in my sex drive.
I need to  grant sexual satisfaction to my partner.
I need to feel likeI have absolutely nothing to lose. 
Many will give you advise about foreplay.... I'm here to tell you that you can get the romance going with simple old school technique. Put a good musical play list together, some food and some thing to drink. that will set the tone and make you partner feel comfortable that you are not applying any pressure.
Open the door with:
Hey, Hey Girl how are you doing? My name is --------  last name ------------.
Come on in. I'm Just playing  a little old school music. to set the mood just right.
 
Oooh come on and dance with me and rock me! You know I know how to do it right
This is the BAD way of setting up a romantic evening. I just want to get you in a good mood. 
Dancing with you just makes me feel Brand new. Here we go, I so wish you were mine. 
In the end we can just KISS and say goodbye.
 
 I  will make sure you will be smiling as you fall asleep in my arms.
Try this Playlist maybe  you'll avoid saying the following
 
 
 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten