12/20/2012

Have some people lost their minds, because they are scared?

Prior to becoming a parent I was a gun owner (for self protection, because I lived in dangerous cities, and I was scared of become a victim.) That changed immediately when I held my first born in my arms. The idea that a gun could take his life was just not something I wanted to be possible in my home, by accident or by intent. Life is precious. What the citizens of any country should ask themselves. Is having a gun in the house the answer to keeping you Safe? The intent of having a gun is to do harm..... You can call it self-defense, self-preservation whatever terms you want to use. But in the final Analysis it is to do harm. You will willingly shoot someone, who is trying to harm you and call it self-defense. Or you will shoot someone in anger. the end result is the same, you are willing to taking a life. Hunting is an excuse for have a fire arm. Self-defense is an excuse to owning a fire-arm in your home. Living in peace is not having a weapon that can do harm. I can't accidentally shoot someone, I love, if I don't have a gun. They can't shoot me in my home with my own gun, if I don't have one. Those who say "guns don't kill, people kill" are dead wrong. Guns allow people to kill easier than those who don't have one. Call yourself a person who believe that a fetus has a right to life and in the same sentence want to own a gun that can kill your child is someone who does not understand that they are contradicting themselves. May you live long enough to see what is wrong with society  Wrong can't ever be right, no matter how you spin it.
The craziest people are now saying let us arm school teachers...... They call themselves responsible people, the Governor of Texas one the largest states, who ran in the Republican primary. Makes a statement like this with a straight face and the IDIOTS in the room applaud. OMG, this is why I know that living in some of thees Southern  United of  states America requires you to loose  your sense of good judgement. To think that this guy could have been the president of the USA.
As parents grieve and wonder what clothing to bury their bullet riddled kids bodies in,And these  Fools are talking about starting a fire fight in the school where you have kids of all ages. Teachers need to act like law enforcement agents, Military trained teachers, now? I can see a teacher graduating from a University now and don't qualify to teach children unless the know how to shoot a hand gun or a Bushmaster, why not have them learn how to blowup buildings too. Have we lost our minds. Now I know that emotions these days are about Revenge and the only way to have Revenge is to shoot somebody and watch them bleed out (life is not a video game.) Gunman shoot back or shoot first. Just ask yourselves is this normal. Mental health issues is grater than we realize.
 Owning gun empowers these crazy people. As more and more people arm themselves because they scared, we run the risk of having fire fights in Churches, Schools, Hospitals.
 For a mother to have 3-6 guns or more in her home with a son who has mental issues, is amazing to me, What happened to this woman after her husband and  her got divorced. If he wasn't a gun lover then I can understand leaving her, because she was crazy. 
Personally the problems has an easy fix in my simple mind: "stop being cowards," you  are scared of your own shadows. A gun can not make you safer it can turn you into a killer. Can you live with taking a life. 
Most normal people will have a hard time dealing with the fact  after they shoot  someone.
For 26 people (20 kids and 6 educators) their World ended in 2012. 
Maybe this is what the Mayan calendar was talking about. The year when the USA had more guns in the homes than people. Ready to shoot every child, woman and man, maybe their dog will survive.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten