10/30/2013

Honey I'm not home, I will be late!

We all have our moment where we want to step out and have fun with our friends. Coworkers...etc
Ladies have girls day out and fellahs may want to hang with their boys at the gym or the club. some clubs are more enjoyable than others. The question each group will ask why do you need to make it a habit?  Once in awhile is OK but every Friday can become a problem! 

An evening at the Spa can be a nice experience!
Photo
 So if your are not in the habit or massaging and helping her take care of her feet you might be leaving those duties to someone else who is maybe paid to do it. The tips can become an expensive expenditure!
Your best friends can complicate your relationship.... hanging with your girls too often, I'm sure women think that their men are hanging with his boys at the strip club too often also!
Photo: Your best friends can complicate your relationship.... I might write my next blog about hanging with your girls to often, I'm sure women think that their man is hanging with his boys at the stripclub  too often also! 
While you're hanging with your peeps maybe all  harmless and just fun, the mind of your partner is going 20 miles a second wondering why you need to do this at all.
Dudes can be insecure about your play-dates with your girls, just like ladies can be unsure about their guy hanging with his boyz at the club.
OK that is one side of the issue.... We need to explore both sides!
When friends, male or female, have so much influence on your time, it can change your relationship with your partner. Some partners are very understanding.... in the beginning. I know this because I have walked the walk. My ex-wife  travel with her flight attendant friends to Amsterdam, Argentina, Paris, and other exotic places without me, in later years of our marriage.  I was always dealing with overtime hours and project deadlines, my time was limited. So we only traveled together,  when I had vacation time.. sometimes with our sons as family vacations. so needless to say I wondered about these middle of the week trips for 2-4 days with her girls. While I kept the home front running smoothly in her absents.
PhotoConfession time: When I first got married I set the rules that Wednesday nights and some Friday night was 'My time' to do what I wanted, because I had a habit of hanging with my boyz on those nights before I got married. We would go to the gym and shoot some hoops, and then head over to a club that had 'miss legs contest' every Wednesday at a  Place called "Kisses" 25 miles North-West of Chicago.Then I would leave the office with my colleagues and head to happy hour on a Friday, and call and tell my wife I would be late coming home.... She accepted it until  she got pregnant with our first child, then she started tripping that I had to start acting like an adult. She was right I could no longer do the same things like  I did when I was single.
 It was time for 'New RULES' 
Fellahs, your lady needs special pampering after a long week of walking in high heels.
Figure out where you are in your relationship and establish the Rules that you both can agree to, and stick to them!
She is just as sexy today as when you first saw her let her know that you recognize the following: A picture is worth a thousand words.. but a picture with a caption conveys the full message..
Photo: Hallelujah


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten