8/17/2020

I want to earn your trust


“Why are you chasing after me?” said the woman

“I’m doing  it because I want to earn your trust and have you have faith in my sincerity.” said the man.

So how am I to believe that you are so different to the other men I have know over the years?


Name me the man you feel these words above would come from, Ladies? 

Your antenna would instantly start sending you signals “Alert, Alert, Alert”

Why is this the case, unless you have been hurt and betrayed by a member of the other gender you have no reason to feel this way. Women believe “trust is earned”. A good man thinks unless I have done something to break your trust in me. You have no reason to mistrust me.

Wouldn’t  this be a great beginning to a relationship? Many would think you are crazy or very naive to just trust someone who could hurt you because you trusted them from the very outset.

Sooner or later you will have one of two reactions. “I can’t trust you, because”  or “I‘m such  a fool for having ever trusted anyone that looks and sounds like you.”

Con men have done a great job of sabotaging relationships between the sexes. 

But one particular Instagram post would remind me that while pain may be a very real part of our experience, it is not our whole story. 
why is black relational joy so important – especially in the world we navigate today? To be Black and joyful despite and against all the odds is an act of resistance. 

Many women, these days, often have a big problem with doubt. “Doubt” which  causes acts of resistance. They doubt that Love is pure….. coming from men who they do not feel they can trust to be sincere.  So what has been happening is that women are turning to other women for Love and sincere affections. They don’t want to have relationships that will most likely fail.  Their needs aren’t often met physically, as sex toys can do the trick,for a period, hugging and kissing another women, cannot do any harm, like a man who can get the woman pregnant and then leave her to deal with raising her child all by herself.  They feel safer just living in their tribal relationships. 

   

 Final though

We have had things backward for too long. If you were a boy growing up with sisters and female cousins, like me. You were taught that you as a male should protect your females. But after reading this poster. I thought to myself what if we have been doing things contrary to nature. Women are the best protectors. Men are predators. Now I can hear women thinking why would a woman protect a predator?

Because if you don't you will loose him to someone who will protect him and crown him.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten