4/12/2023

I heard someone say when someone is in Love with you, they can't go a day without thinking about you.constantly taking a walk through their mind.


Maybe that might be true in the beginning of a relationship.
However those thoughts of you has an expiration date and time.
We Men often after awhile prefer "Peace and solitude"
We don't want obsessive thoughts about a woman constantly occupying our minds. 

Or maybe it's just me!  If you asked me whether that was true a couple of years ago, I would have to admit, that  I definitely had more obsessive thoughts about a person of interest than I do currently.
In my opinion, everyone’s personality is unique and, while life experiences and your environment definitely play a strong part in developing your personality, genetics also have a complex relationship with your personality development. Imagine gaining a deeper understanding of why you do the things you do.  A question I sometimes ponder
 Does DNA play a part in determining your personality?
Well personality traits maybe link to ones DNA, maybe you’ve taken the Myers-Briggs 16 personalities test to see where you land. 
While I think these might be useful in understanding our actions a little more, I’m not a fan of how people tend to put labels on their personalities and categorize themselves in a variety of ways, blaming the response to certain situations on the sole fact that they are "introverts or extroverts.
In my opinion, everyone’s personality is unique and, while life experiences and your environment definitely play a strong part in developing your personality, genetics also have a complex relationship with your personality development.
According to my understanding of my DNA, I’m more likely to be introverted rather than extroverted. My dad was introverted and my birthday is 2 days before his was. IM LIKE MY DAD WAS IN MANY WAYS
If you asked me whether that was true a couple of years ago, I would have to agree. I definitely was more introverted than I am now.
My sons, are on the other hand extremely extroverted.
So the questions remain open ended, on DNA.
I believe that our genetics made us process events differently.

FINAL THOIGHTS.
when I started going out more, it felt easier to socialize with people, and I didn’t feel like I needed to "recharge my social battery" as often as I used to.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten