2/05/2024

A good man will not try to force a woman to recognize that he is a good man

Good men are a dime per dozen.
Bad men are the minority 
This is an interesting fact. Bad boys seem to be more popular because they standout in a crowd like a wolf looking at sheep.
Women Need to be careful who they attract.
Good men will show you what a good man looks like.
We have done  a masterful media Bad Boy images build up.Which is counter productive to our society.
Just like Good women are also the majority in many societies. So Good women are not the complete opposite to Bad men. 
Women think the opposite attracts. That it should work well, but. A bad boy can change with a good woman's influence. Just as a example. My ex- wife knew in less than anytime that I am  good guy. However she might have gotten bored after 25years of a good marriage, with two outstanding sons.
Irreconcilable differences was invented by Lawyers. This is what many women  fall for. Is we are different we will not change to be equal. As a not too Bad guy I did my best. However my best turns out to not be good enough to go the distance.

Final thoughts.
AS I often said in the past I have very few regrets. I did what my father did I was home every night, however my dad was a co-owner of a bar. I, in contrast  to my dad, I donot drink alcoholic much. So what was our Irreconcilable  differences, she could not give me a direct answer. This is what lawyers do they show women they can divorce a good man for reasons they cannot explain. I hope this  helps a couple who is struggling to stay together.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten