2/05/2024

A woman can show how happy she can be solo

Very often women show that when they hit the 50+ mark that they are content and don't need someone else to make them smile.
Wait what
So being single is not a total downer?
My guess is women can get to that point when they don't need that extra someone to bring them happiness. As a single man I understand how these women are feeling. I've been single since a divorce 18-19 years ago and don't feel like I  miss being married anymore. There were times when I missed my family life very much, but now that my sons are grown, they would no longer be in the nest... a spouse would not nessasarily fill the space I am occupying solo, well actually she might annoy me and interrupt my peace of mind from time to time.

Final THOUGHTS.
Here is where we can see that  living solo can be exactly what we need at that sustain stage when we get to it. I like to use my Dad (RIP) lived solo for 20 years after my mother died, he was never lonely  he was content, he had friends family that would visit and then leave. "Goodbye, thanks for the visit, see you next time when you come bye." he often said when they left including to me..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten