1/20/2014

"She is Amazing" at first sight!



I remember  seeing a space-shuttle launch at Cape Canaveral in person once, that  was "Amazing", the power of the launch. The way it blast off into space. the  power and grace in the way it left Earth and headed into space. My thought was "Wow, that was Amazing!"

I now have the same type of reaction when I see an "Amazingly good looking woman" for the first time. 'OMG, She is simply Amazing!'

My logical mind tells me that "Amazing" is  a feeling you  experience when  you see something that cause that euphoric feeling the first time you see it. This is why traditional brides wear a veil, so that when the groom removes the veil he sees her beauty for the first time,  that day. I don't think that its the same way I see a woman that 've been dating for a while. I may be amazed at her dazzling smile, Amazed that she has a great figure 8 body, Amazed that she has a sexy walk, Amazed that she remembers my name, after exchange "hello, my name is". Amazed that she even response to me at all . Amazed that after having Amazing sex she wants to continue having a relationship with me, knowing that in time the feeling and excitement will change. Where am I going with this? Amazement is a temporary feeling, It is up there with Shock, and being scared  that you wet your pants, fear beyond your imagination... etc. LOL. Or a extremely happy moment when You've learned that you won the Powerball lottery for hundreds of Millions of dollars. Let me continue to illustrate. A movie may have been  "Amazing" if it scared me out of my mind, Or the action  and special affects was just mind blowing. But if I see it again, I know what's coming so I'm prepared  for it. So I'm no longer 'Amazed.' The song By Bruno Mars " You're Amazing, just the way you are". makes me realize that women want to have that effect of "wow," over and over again on all men, on her man every time he see her. Let me repeat "every time he sees her? that is dating once every few weeks, and she changes her hair or something, not if you are  living together, not in a forever after relationship. This  is why Facebook is so popular, we see a new amazing pic of a person, it's picture image of the person at their very best and you are : "Amazed" and feel to yourself 'look at what I've been missing!'

 You might be Amazed that she lost so much weight or gained soooo much weight. Or you are like me a big fan of women who are professional dancers and have Amazing body shapes. so your reaction to weight changes might be in 'total amazement' that she changed soooo much, since you last saw her.

In the  song, Bruno Mars is telling a woman not to change a thing," you are perfect." Women Love hearing they are Amazing, perfect, sexy, outstanding, the ultimate soul mate. Maybe even the ultimate everything you dreamed about last night. However I could not imagine, having that feeling  all the time about someone, when I see her `first thing in the morning before she does all her magic in front of the  bathroom mirror, and still  feel that same way day after day, day after day, morning after morning, weekend after weekend . If she makes you feel like that,  then she is an illusion or you have lost your mind.  she becomes a  movie that never changes, trust me,  she will always  change , she can't   remain flawless, through the ages, a never  changing experience has never happened, that is what life is all about, 'Change is always happening.' Wow.... what an illusion, to think that she  will never change. My ex-wife told me just before our divorce: " You are no longer the guy I fell head over heels in love with 20+ years ago" What I came away with, after that statement, is that the magic is gone because she was delusional that I was ever that near perfect guy she was able to convince herself I once was, who married her, and was committed to lifetime of wedded bliss the moment we got married, that blissful feeling disappears over time, thank goodness. Just picture walking around with a silly grin on your face all the time, because you feel so in-Love, forever.  Then she changes OVER NIGHT  and  ask you for divorce, for reasons you can't really understand. what happened to vows to stay together 'for richer for poorer in sickness and in health.' I guess those vows were only applicable back in the day of Moses.. then people changed and they can't stick to the pledge they took. What an Amazing shock! Hell I would not want to feel that overwhelmed, again. Those rose tinted glass never get dirty?   they get muddy, after they were dropped in the mud a few times, or foggy. I digress.  This  is why books, that are written with only word without pictures are still being sold, it allows you to imaging and picture the action and the people in your mind. Halle Berry is still beautiful, As is Diane Carroll, a side by side of these women of when you first saw them and the here and now look , shows that they have "Amazing genes" where the Gods have put a perfect formula together, their parents Grand parents etc. to make this amazing Person. the ultimate real compliment a man or  woman can receive is "You are Amazing, and time has not changed you very much!" be satisfied with that!

Let us stop fooling women into believing that you want them to not  ever, ever change!  

That would be "Amazing."  Women that will never CHANGE, are not women! She is  colorful works of art at times and can be  plain with no makeup the next minute you see her. Thank goodness for CHANGES!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten