11/13/2016

Has any woman ever used a no contact rule succesfully... and managed to get her EX back

LOOK WE HAVE Two choices! 
There comes a time when things are just not working out between you and your man. So you break up and vow to never contact each other again.  Hmm do really believe that THIS will work Long term?. He thinks about you all the time and YOU think about him all the time . Then you both remember a Conversation you had about a trip to Greece you both  wanted to take in the summer. Ooops! He decides to go Solo.. You contact  a BUNCH OF YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS AND YOU HEAD ACROSS THE ATLANTIC.  Low AND BEHOLD Who DO YOU SEE WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE PLACE YOU will BE STAYING...... Yeah that GUY YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER SEE AGAIN, BUT YOU SECRETLY HOPED THAT YOU WOULD. OK. now what....this is  beyond coincidence.

How do you deal with it?HMM maybe a do OVER? 



Have you ever had a fleeting thought of that special someone from the past and instantly wished you had a time capsule?  Was there a specific memory that made you wish you could have one more chance to change things, a do-over so to speak.  If you had a chance to do things over what would you do differently. Here are the Top 10 Relationship DOU-overs.
  1.  I wouldn’t take my mate for granted
  2.  I would make more of an effort to ensure my mate felt valued
  3.  I would listen more
  4.  I would create more intimacy
  5.  I would find more “us” time
  6.  I would make our blended family more cohesive
  7.  I would be more accepting and less critical
  8.  I would be more supportive of their dreams and goals
  9.  I would meet them where they are and not where ” I ” think they should be
  10. I would make them my EXCLUSIVE mate
In many cases, we are not fortunate enough to have a DOU-Over.  If any of these responses resonated with you, it may be time to reevaluate your current relationship and make the necessary adjustments before it’s too late. Time capsules don’t really exist, and DUO-Overs are not always an option.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten