5/07/2024

we need to not Assume, we should learn to accept the other person's reallity

Decades ago men did not have deep pockets but had deep love for the woman he chose. Women excepted that love as a down payment and worked with the man to accumulated what they later had.
When listening to each group these days, the conversations are all about what they want, and what they need. They don't have the patience or willingness to work as a team.

Final thoughts
I prayed for you even before you arrived in my life and I'll continue leading us in prayer so our relationship can thrive. You are my future, you're the greatest gift in my life, so I refuse to allow our love to be damaged by confusion and strife. 

Love and peace between us is what my heart yearns for, it is what lies within our core, so baby let's kick negativity out the door, and position ourselves to have our intimacy restored.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten