5/03/2024

When she predicts she will marry you, watch out!

Her voice msgs  did sound like a real person not an AI voice over..

 This pretty face, can spell  trouble if you are an older man.A quick story! I was sent a text by a pretty woman  that concerned me  when it happened she wanted me to become her fiance. To scam the Government in South Africa to gain control of her dead Fathers estate. The scam was she had to have a fiance or be married to gain control of his estate. She even sent a copy of her fathers will. what she did not know was that I worked for a  law firm when I was in college so I know how to read legal documents. I spotted many mistakes in the legal documents.

So I told her Śorry, 'I cant do this´




Another situation was with a friend of mine  who was contacted by a so called female pilot . He was very excited that this woman was constantly texting him, Then I showed him the text that she sent me. He backed off of his  mental excitement, because the text was. Very much the same a the first text he received from the female pilot. Too many of these types are trying things to capture a mans attention and scam them. this make meeting strangers online  problematic.

She promised that marrying her will be worth my while! Very profitable to both of us.

We
know that women are lot more aggressive these days, but these women actions  will cause you nightmares, if you are not careful.


Final Thoughts

I know that when I was in my 20s that I seemed like a good catch for some women who saw me as a young professional, who was going places. This was a long time ago.  Even my ex-wife predicted that she was going to marry me, when she first saw me. Well she actually did marry me!

You might say  once caught twice very careful to never let it happen again unless you as the man who  intiated the marriage discussion.

She might be totally legit but Iḿ not taking any chances! 

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten