4/30/2024

A wife who carries the family until the husband can do it again.


"My wife gave me her complete salary. It is from her salary that I give her a monthly allowance and take care of the bills.
This was my story before I got a steady job. 
Two weeks into our wedding, I lost my job and my wife automatically became the breadwinner.
I was so down that I could not get a new job immediately, so we survived on her income.
At the end of every month when she collected her salary, she would transfer all the money to my account.
I would be the one to send her some money for her upkeep and some for the home bills.
I would take some of the money and save it. For 2 years, she has been doing that until I finally got a new job.
Never once have we ever quarreled because of money. 
Even though I am mostly at home, she still comes back to assist with house chores.
Sometimes I would insist that she should not bother, but she always said she couldn't watch me do all those things.
She always tells me that had it has been I was the one working and she was doing nothing, she was sure I was going to take care of her. 
So she still does the house chores.
Throughout that moment, she has never once disrespected me because I was not able to provide for her.
My best moment was when she said, "God gave me this job for both of us, therefore it is our money."
Today, I work with one of the best institutions in Africa, and she is a signatory to all my bank accounts.
Money has never been a problem for us. 
It is always "Our Money."
I LEARNED A LOT FROM THIS.
A story you should learn from.
As a lady, can you do this?

Final thoughts.
When we were first married, my wife saved her income so we could build our first home, we did it and then we started our family after a few years we were blessed with our first son, then we waited anothee 6 years for our second son. It was not impossible  because we had a workable plan. (to make sure they were not in college at the same time) I think back on how  we did without at times to keep moving forward.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten