5/30/2012

Sign this contract if you are really committed.


Ladies....
If your soon to be husband went to a lawyer and had a contract drafted that read like this
would you sign it. Remember its a contract and your signature means you agree with every thing in the contract. This is different than a prenuptial... this is really a commitment that will be enforced that has penalties if you break the contract.

Wedding Vows contract.
Male
_____, we read in Genesis, "Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother and cleave unto his wife," and in Proverbs "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing." He has ordained that the husband be the head of the wife. He instructs me, as the one who will be your husband, to love you as Christ loves the Church. It is my desire and delight to follow this scriptural teaching. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.With all my heart, I make this pledge to you.

male signature ___________________

Female
______, the Lord instructs me as the one who will be your wife to submit to you as unto Him. Our Father created woman to be man's helper. It is my desire and delight to follow this scriptural teaching. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.With all my heart I make this pledge to you
female signature ___________________


witnesses ___________________ _______________________________

Thats right your wedding picture goes here with you and your witnesses.

Here is another sample of what a commitment contract can look like.

Male

______, as we stand before both God and man, making public our commitment to one another, I wish to make it known that I recognize first of all God's authority over my life which is exercised from His loving heart. He has chosen me to be one of his own, and He is now my life. I recognize also that He has blessed me and entrusted to me your life as a free gift that I have not earned. In recognition of these things, ____ I purpose to love you with His love, to provide for your needs through His enablement, and to lead you as He leads me, as long as He give us life together, regardless of the circumstances. As Psalm 34:3 expressed my heart when I asked you to marry me, so it expresses my heart now: "O magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt His name together." To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.With all my heart, I make this pledge to you.

male signature ___________________  


Female

On this special day, _____, I am reminded of the verse James 1:17 which says, "Every good thing bestowed and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of Lights with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow." With a gift such as you, I know that many new responsibilities face me. In I Corinthians, it explains "It is required of a steward to be found trustworthy." I cannot do this on my own strength, _______, but by God's grace and power working within me I desire to be trustworthy as your wife by following your leading submissively, even as unto Christ, loving and serving you in all circumstances as long as He give me life on this earth.To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.With all my heart I make this pledge to you
female signature ___________________


witnesses ___________________ _______________________________  

Take your time don't rush start by     Pushing The Envelope

This was part of the reaction I received from posting the  contract on my facebook Wal



  • Angelique Pourier likes this.
  • 1 share

    • Angelique Pourier Yes i will sign it. cause i believe in marraige. It won't be an easy road but as long communication/ love/ understanding/ honesty it will last.
      50 minutes ago · 

    • Bernardo Daniel Wow Angelique Pourier you read that really fast... This makes you wife for life material you move to the head of the class. Any fella thinking about asking you will be a fool if he does not jump to the chance to share his live with you until death do you part.
      47 minutes ago ·  ·  1

    • Mikkie Clarke-Richardson Will sign in a heartbeat! This should really exist
      42 minutes ago ·  ·  1

    • Angelique Pourier Well what's written there are more moral and values and i value them instead of material stuff. Material makes ppl greedy and relationship go wrong. If moral and value ain't there what's the sense of getting married any way.
      31 minutes ago ·  ·  1

    • Bernardo Daniel It might become a new B.A.D contract for the future. Don't intend to get another divorce.
      14 minutes ago · 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten