3/03/2013

A good Life should be an escape from the ignorant, belligerent, and close minded.

 
"When you need a little peace of mind, come on over  anytime. I'll keep you happy and so satisfied, in my house, in my house!!!! ~ Mary Jane Girls!


 
Who would tell you that these days? I can't think of anyone, off  the top of my head.  "Come over anytime, for some peace of mind" This would be the ultimate relationship. We men look for many things in a woman, but be never look for the things (in the beginning, that tell us we will have peace of mind while dealing with her.) We look for her to be exciting, sexy, special .... don't get me wrong  these are all great qualities, but can she  relax me and make me feel  at peace with her? Is she the nurturing type, as well as a sexy and exciting divah? If you find a woman like that, you will live in heaven on earth forever. This is what every Old school, mature man will be seeking the second time around if he want to be happily married, after a divorce or a common Law marriage ends... We men usually look for many things in the next women he gets involved with because  time stands still in our minds. We go back to the good old days of dating, the clubs and the Broadway lights... This is all good for the initial set of dates.... but if we can we should look for that hidden  ingredient that tells us, this woman will give me "Peace of mind" from the day we start living under the same roof. You can LOL if you want, but think about it. It is possible......   
Here is and example:
I had the pleasure of going to a Club house after watch my good friends play a game for men over 40 soccer. We ate  at the club house and drank a few beers, played cards.. Laughed and talk crap, Just a few women showed up, I guess to hang with the fellahs... So as my buddy and I were leaving I stopped at the door and one of the fellahs said to me where are you going, you are no longer married. What's your rush? My reply was: "I drove with my buddy and he is married and has to get home to his wife and  2 daughters. The last time I was in town we hung out until late and he heard about it when his wife called him on the phone. I had to apologize to her the next time I saw her, taking full responsibility for keeping him out late." The group laughed, one of the women said. I would tell him to just stay out since he does not seem to want to come home." So I said: " You would tell him that? SHM.
Just Then one of the fellas got up and went and ordered two dinners to go.  As we walked out he came up behind us. I said: Oooh you have to get home too? He said::"Nno. my wife is working until 11 and she will be hungry for some good down home cooking. I can hangout until 10:30 and get home before her. Bringing her food will ensure that I have some  peace in the house tonight....." Smart man. Get the food while there is still some left and  put it in the car. So when  he is ready to leave he does not have to get her the leftovers and he can eat (again) with her at home as if he has not eaten while she was working. Good, very good thinking. No need to spoil a good thing, just because you have the freedom to hang out with friends for a few hours. This is a lesson that all fellas should learn... Do not mess up a good thing if you want to have peace of mind  in the same house. Don't get her thinking she can survive without you, and be better off.
   If you want to survive you just need to know enough about her to make it work!
Click here
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten