4/07/2016

A few reason why women really cheat! In their own words.


Psychologist says both men and women have reasons for cheating.... it boils down to a lack of keep their word.  Women cheat for the same reasons men do, such as lack of discipline to keeping their word on commitment, lack of integrity to be honest when they are unhappy, and lack of courage to leave and start fresh.
I just SMH....When I hear women say things like :" "I never really knew him, and I never let him really know me. I tried to be this woman I thought he wanted - very passive, letting him lead. He told a friend of mine he was going to marry me and take care of me. I knew I wouldn't get anything better than that from him, so I believed it."

All the aforementioned are a big  lack of a backbone to do the right thing. the following are a few examples:

woman #1. in a marriage  says she benefits from cheating.
Why would I waste this body on one guy?
"I cheat not because I don't love my man, but truth is love is not enough. My other guy is taking care of things that my man can't afford. I ended up in a situation where I started cheating because one man came into my life and introduced things I never used to get  from my husband. the man I was cheating with was also married but he gave me enough attention, made me feel special bought me clothes, took me to places I never went to before. Once a man shows you they can do everything your man can't, those things attract you to them. He took care of me the way I wanted to be taken care of and loved.

In my view... women who see themselves as having perfect  attributes feel they have a window where they can cash-in based on their looks. When that window start closing they might not be able to exploit  men  anymore so they need to grab as much as they can when the giving and the getting  is good.


Woman #2 who does not cheat but has a friend who is involved with two men says women are more dangerous cheats than men. "when women cheat, they are not easily caught. They are actually more dangerous, I know a close friend who is cheating with her man's best friend and they have been keeping it a secret for years. I don't cheat and will never do it. It  is easier for a woman to say no to cheating that a man."
I can't  stay all night!

 In my view.. other women who will keep the secret of their girlfriends, who is stepping out on their men are aiding and abetting their actions. These women secretly wish they had the guts to do what their girlfriends are doing. So they will call and notify their friend when they might be running out of time. Given her a heads up via text that it is getting to late to be out with the girls. (fake night out) 


Woman #3  says she cheated because her man was too busy to give her attention.
This should grab some attention!
"I wasn't getting enough attention. My man was too busy when I need him. I turned my time to someone who gave me all the attention. I did not have to ask him to call, visit  or sms to remind him that I'm his woman, he was willing to sacrifice his weekends and time with his friends just to be with me, I eventually broke it off because of guilt, it's not really in me to cheat. On the other hand, the truth is women never consider other women's feelings. they just don't care. When an opportunity to cheat comes, they will cheat."

In my view..She is thinking a busy man is married to his career he can provide for her very well, but she needs more than just material things. She  needs a boy-toy who will give her what she she is missing in her committed relationship. 

Women #4 says she once cheated on her four-year relationship with her ex boyfriend to give him a taste of his own medicine. I cheated because my man was cheating. I just wanted to feel how it's like to not consider your partners feeling."
She added: " he caught me and it's funny how he was shocked that I could do the same thing, I did not feel good about cheating instead it made me feel unhappy. " the guy I was cheating with was also cheating on his woman. she found out and called me pouring out her heart and at  the end, I felt guilty  because I had been through the same scenario."

In my view... payback affairs are the worse because they are calculated, designed to hurt the person you are with for things they had done in the past.  Now it's her turn to be the witch. SMH. 

This is so intimate!
Woman #5 had a one night stand with her ex boyfriend whiles in a relationship because she still found him attractive. " I was attracted to bad boys and my ex was exactly that.  i was always  somehow into him even though we were not together. One time we hooked up with old friends and he happened to be there. I simply cheated because I was attracted to him and wanted an intimate experience with him since we never went that far during out time together

In my view.. ex boyfriends that were bad boy, and are still b-a-a-d-d brings something to the table that no other guy can, in her mind. She has experience him and all his badness, she know what he will do and that he will blow her mind every-time, because he has done it in the past.   


Woman #6  has been having revenge sex with a man at work for two years.

It may sound like a mess, but my husband cheated first. I found out two days before we got married that he had been sleeping with the mother of his son. She was the one who told me, hoping I would cancel my wedding. I didn’t give her the satisfaction. We were together for about 18 months before we got married and he was still having sex with his baby’s mother during almost a year of that time.
I was devastated, but I agreed to go ahead with the wedding. About a month later, I decided to flirt back with this much younger man at my job. I am 39, my husband is 42, and the guy I cheated with is 27.  My young “boyfriend” is actually my coworker.
Bae really gave me my life back. It was like something on TV. One of us would text and then we would meet up and get it on however, wherever - my car, his car, hotels, motels, his garage, the small company bathroom in the basement. This man rocked my world. I always told my husband I had “work emergencies.”
Secrets you  definitely can keep from your Spouse!

In my view....Revenge sex, caused by a previous indiscretion by her man,  is a "catch me, in the act, if you care" type of soap opera. The fact that it was done with a younger man, makes it even more exciting and exotic.
The term "putting in Work at  work" now has a  new  erotic meaning. She can now  really live out her fantasies,in  a way that erotic books are written about. Living in the moment, was having her " cake and eating it too."  Her revenge was truly " sweet revenge."  Women who do this offer  their younger  boyfriends the max access to them because  their encounters have that dirty, low down. do it till you are satisfied feeling to it. Love and revenge is like lust and hate. there is a thin line between them. 
   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten