8/01/2017

She may love being a cougar. However may wish more people didn't think it was weird.


Loving younger men has some draw backs.... Ladies! Your choices can present some challenges.
For example cougars reveal what it's really like to date younger men.
Why don't you ever say I love you too?
'He never says I love you back...the insecurity eats me alive': From no-strings sex to feeling judged.
For many women dating is a challenge at any age but now older women have provided a brutally honest glimpse into the highs and lows of age gap-dating. 
The users of the secret-sharing app, Whisper, have revealed their own experiences of being a cougar; recounting both the threat - or reality - of being dumped, and the joys of feeling sexy and 'in control'.
comment from a cougar: 'I date younger guys because they make me feel prettier and more attractive,'  'Simple as that!'
Whisper works on the premise that while most don't want friends and family to know about their most embarrassing moments, sharing them anonymously can prove cathartic.
another  cougar confessed:'My boy toy is so hot but when he talks you can tell he's much younger and sometimes it's embarrassing,' . 
'I date younger guys because it doesn't require as much commitment and I have complete control over them,' another wrote.
Several women had some fairly melancholy musings on the subject of being a cougar. 
'My cub left me... I feel so Demi Moore,' a woman posted, in reference to Ms Moore's doomed relationship with fellow actor Ashton Kutcher, who was 15 years her junior when their eight-year relationship crumbled in 2011.
Another woman admitted: 'I'm struggling with being a cougar. I feel like I am so attracted to much younger men but it's going to leave me lonely in the end.... realistically.'

While another wrote: 'My boyfriend is nine years younger than me... We're in love but sometimes I wonder how long I can keep him happy.'
And one women confessed: 'I am a cougar that enjoys playing with cubs. But I'm also covering up the pain of an unwanted divorce.'
Typically when we hear about cougar dating, we hear about the sexual triumphs.
'I date younger guys because I like to have a good time and because I have a really high sex drive and guys my age can't seem to keep up,' wrote one.
Another, however, had the opposite problem, stating: 'I love my boyfriend, but his sex drive is killing me. he's eight years younger than I am, he wants it way more.'
The Whisper site which poses questions and sees anonymous users post responses has recently become hugely popular.
Peoples' anonymous confessions are then turned into engaging images with the words printed over a fitting photograph or illustration.
One woman discovered that her younger man lied to her about his age - after they had sex
A few were perplexed as to why anyone would have a problem with a woman dating younger than she is. 
she stated: 'I love being a cougar. I wish more people didn't think it was weird,' 
'People keep giving me a hard time cause my boyfriend is 11 years younger than me,' another wrote. 'We're both adults so why does the age difference matter?'
Others were on the fence, with one submitting: 'I always thought the idea of me being a "cougar" was weird so I was never going to do it and yet here I am beginning to like a guy younger than me.' 
Plenty of women were all too happy to crow about their conquests.
'Used to hate getting carded at bars,' one wrote. 'Now I love it because my boyfriend is way younger. The look on their faces when they find out the age difference is priceless.' 
Another had a different take, admitting: 'My boyfriend is six years younger than me and sometimes I feel like I'm babysitting instead of dating.'
And then, standing out from the crowd, one woman submitted: 'I just used Google to try to find out if I'm a cougar or not. I still don't have the answer.'
'I think age difference relationships are far more common these days and if you're talking ten years or under between you, they can function well,' she says.
'What usually turns out to be a hiccup is children - for obvious reasons. Women have a limited window and men don't. 
'Men therefore have much longer to invest in relationships that they don't necessarily want to stay in. 
'But if she's dating a guy who's not remotely ready for children and feels her time to reproduce running out, she has to make a decision.'
 Needless to say the above was copied from the Whisper site. My thoughts, as a mature male is as follows: Women can now do almost everything that men can do.... they feel empowered by the jobs they now have(own money), the social circles they now move around in(without a sugar daddy, taking them). The fact that a few 40+ celebrity females have been with younger men is intriguing to them. So what's the big deal... Men have been doing it for ages... while men don't have a ticking time biological clock like 40 + year old women do s... make it easier for men to be with younger, same age  or older women . Women on the other hand may find it frustrating to be constantly reminded of the age differences.... this is evident in all the comments above of the number of years they differ between the women and their lover.. Men may boast that  she is 10-20-30 years young than him... while women say it with a tone of regret , embarrassment or even shame. Seldom do women want to boast about the age differences. Not because that they are not proud, to some degree, that a younger stud is attracted to them, they just hate being judged by other women.  Men don't care who judges them unless their love-bunny is under age!Older men love it when their buddies comment on the age differences... especially if the younger women says : ' He is perfect for me!'
 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten