3/29/2024

I will never forget the feeling

People will forget the things you do, and people will forget the things you say.
But people will never forget how you made them feel."
– Maya Angelou

A FEMALE friend and I have a long history she would often quote The above to me. I never questioned her why she always reminded me that it was how we made our friendship last for many decades.
Is it how I made her feel that made us remain such good friends or is it something way more powerful?

we know individually that having chemistry can bond two people for a lifetime. I witnessed it more than a few times.
Final thought
There are more than a few good reasons why love will make the World continue to circle the sun. The future generations probably will experience it differently from how our ancestors did... maybe it will be better instead of how current generations anticipate it being. Only experience can make the following statement a reality.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten