3/29/2024

she is nice looking for a black girl

Years ago as a freshman in College two male white student were standing behind me in line, having a conversation. When one of them remarked that a young black female was cute.. the other guy remarked the caption. I turned  and looked at both guys with pimples  all over their faces and said ' you guy haven't got a snowball chance in HELL with her, as a matter of fact, she dates only black guys like me exclusively.'  Even thought she had not dated me at that point, we were just friends, I had to let these guys know that black girls were off limits to guys like them.
Their stunned reaction was "Ooh wow"
I walk over to my friend and did not look back.She asked me what our connection/conversation  was about. I explained to her that in my view she was too good for those guys.

Final thought
 Now that I see so many mixed couples, I am trying to remember when I started noticing the many crossover relationships
Frankly it does not matter these days. 
Our black woman are represented very well. And our black men also. 
We match up well as couples and our pure off-springs are usually beautiful. 

 

final thought
We either look to stick with our own type or we are looking and hoping the other culture will help us improve the looks of future generations. I know more than a few people who believe that a crossover will result in an improvement. Personally I do not believe it, but I have seen it where kids are beatiful when they are mixed as a matter a fact, many famous couples have very good looking kids.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten