3/29/2024

who goes to a Stripclub during day light




A few years ago, I had co-workers who wanted to eat lunch at a "Strip club every Friday
My response was 'HELL NO  I will not eat LUNCH at a nasty strip club.'
This made me question why some married men felt it was entertaining to eat Lunch at a Strip club?
I might go to a Strip club for a few minutes after sun down, but not during high noon in the day light. With my luck I might be seen and have to explain  to my then wife, why I was eating at a  Strip club

A quick story:
A good friend of mine let his brother, who was visiting from out of town, borrow his car, his less than smart brother parked the car outside of a Strip club,right out in front of the club. My friends wife who went out with her girlfriends for lunch, drove by the street where the "Strip club" was. She saw the car and grabbed her keys got in the car and drove it home. To her surprise she found her husband at home watching  Golf on TV. So she asked him who drove the car. He responded that his brother borrowed  the car. Hm! so his brother went to a "Strip club." in day light.When he took a Taxi home. He thought the car had gotten stolen. So when he got back he had some serious explaining to do!
That was an experience the brother never forgot,  I am sure!


Final thoughts 
We as men we want to do what we want to do when  we want , however embarrassing our ladies should not be done at all!
The things that we think are so cool when we are single is not a good idea when we are married and even in a committed relationship.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten