3/20/2024

married and Divorce 3 times

Actor Terrence Howard opened up and talks about his love life and breaks down why he got divorced 3 times, twice from the same woman 
Let us get it straight he remarried one woman and then divorced her again.
Marriage 3 times to him it is not normal especially when he remarried one woman and then divorced her again. He admitted that it was his doing. I would say absolutely it was him messing up. The woman that he married twice must have still been in love with him but could not keep him happy, so divorce had become a sport to Terrence Howard he said : "it was him he is the captain of his ship" Hollywood couples have been doing this kind of Jo-jo relationships for decades. Elizabeth Taylor married Richard Burton twice, and got divorced multiple times for guys  like Joe deMargo, and others if I am not mistaken. So Howard is in good company. And is as fickle  as Elizabeth  Taylor was. He must now have been taken to the cleaners by any of his ex-wives if he had been then once would have been enough.
To me getting married once is enough, so getting divorced  multiple times is out of the question.As a man you lose a lot in a divorce each time you get divorce. Loosing once is once too many times for me, and I'm just an educated average man, I gave up my family/ family home that was already too much in my view.

Final Thoughts
 I have been in relationships after my divorce, but never got to the point where I considered marriage to any of the women.... even thought 2 women wanted to marry me. I said 'no thank you!' They broke up with me after my 'No' responses.Which meant divorce would have been around the corner. One of the two women had been married and divorce twice.. that was all I needed to know. She has 3 sons from 3 different relationships, 2 were to men that she married and divorce  one father of the middle son escaped without marrying  her so he did not have to divorce her  she would have,since she got bored after awhile I have 2 sons from my one marriage, I was not going to have two families with another woman  who had baby-daddy drama. The second woman had 2 daughters, she was never married, but she was too desperate wanting to get a ring. She even said we didn't need to get married,she just wanted a ring, but why get engaged if you don't plan to marry some time after. They were out of their minds. I am not a fool  also that waa a red flag for me, we didn't have the Love that would have lasted forever, Sorry Ladies  I don't see us in this kind of Love together forever relationships past your fetish of having a ring to show off to your girlfriends. You had  my affection  at that moment, but not my forever after kind of mindset, you cant expect me to commit long term to someone who just wanted to get a ring to show it off.  If Terence Howard is your type, best of luck to you and him.. I'm not like him. I committed to a forever lasting Love once, and that did not last. So I will leave it there. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten