4/15/2012

The BAD girl you will never forget!

Do you ever wonder whatever happen to that one woman that challenged you at every turn to perform at your peak level? Every man should have a woman that does that to him at some point in his life. Either professionally or/and sexually. You never forget her and you wonder sometimes what you would do if she suddenly were to appear out of nowhere, and shocked you with a line that she would challenged you with back when you were together.    

We men never forget that one female from our past that rocked our Worlds. There is just something about her that made her unforgettable. Not just the Sexy exterior but also the passion that she generated in you with her seductive nature that made you get up in the middle of the night by just  tapping on your bedroom window after she hung out with her girls and decided she would come over and live out a new fantasy of the things they talked about.
News flash: Women talk dirty when they get together and have a few drinks.  We men drink and  boast about our exploits, while some women talk about what they would like  to have done to them.
When she left her friends after drinking a few glasses of whatever and heads over to your house to visit you at 3 am and request that you blow her mind, which is what she deems as the ultimate passionate roll in the sheets for 3 hours or more. She might even keep the bowtie on after disrobing, adding to the fantasies that you are now sharing. You never forget these experiences and sometimes wonder what happened to her, you may have seen her once or twice, from a distance, after the last time you had an encounter. She has moved on and you have moved on.       
She is and always was that  special memory.  The term ‘classy freak’  comes to mind when you think of her. I can now understand why President J.F.K and his brother R.K. were both obsessed with Marilyn Monroe. She was sexy to the point where men in almost all age groups had fantasies about her.  I was lucky to have someone in my memory banks who ranks in that fantasy category. I consider myself fortunate  to have had someone like that  play a roll in life.
The one that caused spontaneous combustion just by sitting across from me or next to me in the car and had me wondering if she was wearing panties. Then she would reveal that  she wasn't. OMG. What a night followed that  dinner date. If my bedroom only had the cameras I now have installed for security purposes  around the house in my bedroom. I would have the proof  of what I’m now describing. That 'she was all that and a bag of chips.' 
The original BAD girl who had this guy with the BAD initials’ nose wide open for as long as it lasted. I still remember the flat stomach and the rebellious attitude. That spoke volumes on ‘I dare you to try and satisfy me.’
We broke up before I had my ultimate fantasy with her as my limousine driver/ BAD girl…… playmate!
One of the only problems was I started thinking that I couldn't hold on to her  because she was a flirt and attracted fellas left,  right and center. Here is where your mind works overtime thinking if she makes me perform like this, who else will she or did she have feeling this way.
Come on Baby light my fire, in a BAD way!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten