4/19/2012

Reaching a 'Climax'

I was watching this Video when I decided to write this post  (click on it) 'Reaching a Climax' by Usher.
I kept playing it over and over, so I could understand the New mindset of 'Reaching a Climax' these days. Something has changed, Reaching a Climax use to mean the ultimate in pleasure, But today it means breaking up, get to that point of no return.  This is how language has changed as has the mindset on Romance and Love,  it is all about confrontational  issues. I'm a man who thinks a bit old school. When I saw the title I started thinking Usher will telling  a story about making his lady smile for weeks. My BAD, not in this era. The relationships these days are  like Arenas with Gladiators,  fighting to the death. Or to the splitting up. 'Love' is now a battlefield, so you better have your game plan and your play book ready when you get ready to go out on a date..... with someone New.

Who thinks like that any way ? Definitely Not someone who is looking for happiness and Endless Love.
When a guy walks up to a lady he would like to get to know, her new line of choice is  'Oooh, Jesus has my heart ' .......but Jesus was all about Love not rejection. So you are using 'Jesus' name in vain to reject a dude.... Not cool
The fake approach
And even before you even meet you start with a little 'sexting.' So you generate interest. Maybe when he shows up and he is not your type, you can say 'those  boobs aren't mind' when he shows you the pics you sent him.
His surprised  reaction is ' Are you sure those aren't yours?'



Some women create interest with 'a disclaimer' ready and on hand ,if he does not meet her standards.  This is the mode we are operating in these days. 
     
It keeps getting harder and harder, because we are not trying  to be 'real,' it's all about 'the game.' To get past the brick wall requires a Jack-hammer to chisel of the ice first.
Sorry, I don't have the time or the interest in doing that kind of work. So warm up to the idea that you are one of many on the open market.  You can be special, but you have to act that way. Not the opposite. Being cold  and Bitchy is not a turn 'On'. The laws of physics  for instant combustion maybe using friction. But mental friction is like turning on the gas and stiking a match when the room has filled up with gas. Boom!
 We blowup and the end happens before we even get started. The 'ultimate Climax' in the New Romance era. So if artist like Usher are driving women crazy with these lyrics then we are going nowhere fast. 
Bring back Peabo Bryson 'reach for the stars,' and Roberta  Flack a little 'killing me softly with his songs.'
I can listen to Usher but I will not use his lines on someone I want to get close to.

Even Christmas starts with an argument and ends with a Bang these days

Let's bring Sexy back
For me it's about chemistry.
It all start with the look of confidence and the walk that says  'can you handle this,' come strong or stay away. No knuckle-heads  with smart instant negative  remarks will get my attention.
Her walk needs to tell me that she knows what a real 'Climax' feels like.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten