4/27/2012

Some of us become really Romantic , when someone we Love speaks or sing to our heart

Before you start reading this post listen and watch this video. She is Loving me still, Waw. this is music to my ears.
 I was asked not to long ago if I'm a romantic Dude.... After all I do have B.A.D intitials , My response was my BAD- label came about in my case as a result of me  living in N.Y. back in the day, it meant real Good  back then. 
I'm a romantic dude for the most part..... One lady commented in one of my post . That she could hear Barry White singing in my words 'dripping with Honey.' I must admit that was one of the greatest compliment I ever  received.  I believe that being Romantic is where a Man will express himself in a thoughtful manner  to the woman he is addressing. The gift of gab is for comedians. Who  say things that are funny and make everyone laugh. A  guy, like me don't want to or need to do that. We want to whisper in her ear and make her get goose bumps. Instant 'Foreplay' 101.... It  starts in how she reacts to my voice, my touch and my command of the moment. If you can't establish that connection you have nothing going on later, so make a great impression from the out set. 
  Think of ways to set the mood just right.... If you live in place where you have access to a beach. Setting up this kind of romantic dinner may not be as hard as you think some resorts may be willing to do it for you.
I'm a guy who  believes nature is the most effective Romantic setting you can find. WE are always force to do our thing in-doors because the World is so over populated it is hard to find your spot in a natural setting to express your romantic side. I love being in the Caribbean for this simple reason. Just picture yourself  chilling  in a setting like this with that special someone,
Forget about the  rest of the World...

This is that other--- Oooh Aaah moment---  I know that this will creat specieal memories


 If two people can't find each other in this setting then they don't need to be together.
Life together should be about trying to create Adam and Eve moments you will remember for years and years..

The water is calm and the right temp. So just get wet... even it is only your feet.

A little Blue Magic: What's come over me might set the right mood . 
So When the sun is shining and the breezes are cool, try and make it a great day. If you can't go to the beach at least look at this pic and imagine yourself there... With the right person.







 .

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten