5/02/2013

Her 'indecent proposal,' caught my attention!

“ It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. ”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
I must be getting slow on the pickup. I found an email from someone named Iris in my inbox. Now I knew an Iris  that was nice looking woman that  was practical joker. Even thought I did not recognize the email address, I though maybe just maybe she found my email address in her roller-deck and decided to contact me. Iris S. was my banker for a few years, we often talked, she would ask me "when are you getting a divorce? If you were not married  I would make you an indecent proposal." So I would say: "You are my banker, offer me a Million Dollar to have passionate sex with you and see what happens."  She always blushed an I had a man's blush after I  answered her. So when I saw the email  I thought: "hmmm, I'm no longer married, so maybe, just maybe she might still want me." so I clicked on the msg. and saw a  link and click on it and the first thing that popped up was this statement:"Get the best bang for your buck" shortly after a college student faces looking back at me popped up, then this pic below with a male co-ed looking like he just got spanked  and an other female looking like she is part of this threesome awaiting her turn..patiently.
 OKayyy, I know what you are thinking... because my mine when straight to the gutter, I'm writing about 'indecent porposals.' because women are bolder these days!
This is what pictures can do, they can do more than just make you think, they advance ideas.
The ideas of the author of this email is to make me react like a pervert and keep clicking on every link and share my private info, that's  my laptop, with  them. They then can market to me at will.
Spa can be stopped, by using some simple PC cleanner software. However this is the "New abnormal Normal." 
Back in the day, I did know college student that were strippers at night  in the Club called "lipstick" and a student during the day at expensive Ivy league Universities, these schools was expensive even back when I was a struggling student. But today Indecent proposals are a little further out there. My question is it Indecent because we assume it has immoral implications. The fact that there has been a sexual evolution has nothing to do with morality and decency. Women are equal to men, in my view. , Hey,  Ask me out, make sexual advances towards me. IOk with that! This gives the option to say "yes" or "NO." It is not always the right time. I'm not 'always ready Freddy.' there is more on my schedule, and agenda than 'quickies.'
 
The point that I'm making here is that some young women are out of control. IF young women at Spring break their behavior is a about make a "slash" on Youtube, they may forget that they are Making their  parents have to  hide from their friends because of their little girl is in Cancun, posing for the cameras.Actions have consiquences girls. This Dad would not be paying for you to go next year... trust me.
This is "the new Normal" folks. Dads are getting greyer (50 shades of grey) by the minute with each picture of his little girl gone wild on every media platform out there. I'm glad I have sons, they know what I have a problem with so they don't ever let me see  it on  facebook or twitter.
Business know that they  can catch your attention with ads like these.
 
But parents are subjected to this after they pay for their daughters go on a fun vacations. Guys these days see this so often that they  don't react to what's going on in-front of then anymore, if the phone chimes."wow, I have a call from someone else." Girl  do things on a dare, more so these days. Strip poker was often played back in the day in dorm rooms in private sessions one on one, but poker is not being played on University campuses as much anymore. They just strip and flash their tattas, just because their girlz are doing it.
 
I currently live on an Island that have nude beaches.. If I have a problem with nudity,  I just don't go to that beach. I pick one like this one.I don't have a problem with nudity if this is the thing at that beach.
 







Back to 'indecent proposals'
The  fact that some girls post these pics on facebook speaks volumes... It says "I don't care who sees it." Wow. Parents must be loosing their minds when they see this. No matter how liberal you are. I think this caption would make you pause and say "Really."
 Practice makes perfection. If your parents saw you doing this in your room, young lady, they would panic. And ask the question.. "who is influencing our daughters?" What is she doing on campus. Is our money being well spent on education.  Or buying bottles that are large at the neck ?????
 
International comp...Female sports: Now this is off the chain... This in my book is an  indecent proposal. Men may not have a problem seeing this. But I think women would be a bit taken back. This is just my BAD opinion.










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten