5/21/2014

Reasons Why Women Should Stay Single, or not!.

. It’s not always easy being single, but it also has its rewards.


these points were taken from an  article written by FARRAH GRAY on MAY 19, 2014
Yes I have gotten lazy, Farrah Gray is spoiling me. his site is so good at identifying the stuff that I would normally have to research he has already done that  for me. However I will give my BAD two cents in Italic under each point. Here you go.
So your mom, your auntie, your Grams and even your pastor seem concerned that you aren't married yet. They have all kinds of ideas of whom you should date and consider as a life partner. But you are not in a hurry. In fact, you are rather comfortable going solo for now. Here’s what’s special about you.

1. You won’t settle. You have standards and you are not lowering them just to have someone around.
You know that if you “settle,” you just won’t be into that other person totally,  and the relationship won’t last very long. women started disliking the guy they settled for in less than no time.
the term "not settling" means, in my view ----there really isn't much to choose from where you live, work, socialize etc. No woman wants to settle for what she knows will end badly in time.  Women have choices  these day. they can join groups that take over-seas trips...to exotic places. who knows you might meet Mr. I've been waiting for you all my life on the beaches of an exotic Island in the Caribbean for example. so don't settle and do not stay in you current limited environment, without venturing out for spin ,  if you want more!

HiRes2. To thine own self be true. You hear it all the time. You need to change so you can meet Mr. Right. But you know it’s important that you stay genuine, so that when the right person does come along, he’s into you and not a façade.
I see this is as having a threesome with yourself ( Me, myself and I.)  You know what your issues are....  you want someone who can accept you with all your flaws and issues. So when you think, that is not going to happen you settle (there is that word again) for your private personal threesome. change is an every day occurrence. I'm not talking about giving up the the thing you really like about yourself to meet someone half way. How about giving up your bad habits and making easier to  meet someone you can have relationship  with, half way and finding common ground that can make you less selfish and more giving. Now that does not mean giving him  the cookie way too soon, without evaluating the recipient carefully. It means lower you guard just enough to look over the fence and discover a new world of happiness. 

3. You don’t mind being alone. Oh sure you like to hang out with other people and have fun. But it’s OK with you to go home by yourself or even stay in and watch TV or do what you do. Just to have someone around for the sake of just that is not your style.
Here is my area of expertise, I'm an only child, my mother always told me to learn to play by myself. OK as a man Playing  by myself has a different meaning. I know I can have fun hanging with my threesome (Me myself and I)but after a few days I'm  talking to myself and yelling at the T.V. as the Political news get to me. Now I'm from Mars, you my fair maiden are from Venus. but I serious believe we are  not that different. We are all social beings. who we choose to socialize in our choice environments, is within our control. Make choices, test the waters.... out in the real world. Men who are loners to often become weird, my guess is women become weird also. You know  the cat lady  (with 60 cats) two door over to the  left of your place is ooh so normal, Right!. Do you think she started out that way or someone did  advise her "it's okay to be loner."

4. You can be happy. It’s not necessary for you have a mate around in order for you to be happy. And truth be told, when you do find someone, you will be such a stable person, who wouldn't want you!
Please help me out here... If you were happy alone you wouldn't be reading this stuff. because people who are happy in their status aren't interested in any other status, you are curious because you are wondering: "Is this it..? There must be more!" we are all in the business  of finding  ways to get more out of life. trust me... that person worth meeting may cross your path when you least expect it. If you are happy in you current status. you will be walking or dancing around singing Pharrel's "happy" song all to yourself and by yourself.. 

5. You know it’s just temporary. You’re comfortable knowing there is someone out there for you. You are satisfied with taking your time and being into you until the time and the person is right.
REALLY? I'll bet you, odds on favorite that with women out numbering men....and your girlfriend will beat you to the arm of Mr. Right while you are playing the waiting game, because she is not playing the waiting game, when you are thinking the wave will washing him ashore at your feet as you sit by yourself on the beach of one great Caribbean Island, or Long Island, pacific coast or where ever you choose to hedge your best that you will find someone  exciting.. and perfect  just waiting to sweep you off your feet.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten