5/25/2014

These are just the top 10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do!



 I believe in pulling my weight in a relationship— But that doesn't change the fact that there are just some things that I wish — most women—would stop expecting men to  know how to do, these  skills they believe are basically etched into our Y chromosome.  MY BAD response is: why do I need to know how to do everything you think I should be able to do? Not all of us are  up to code? To a woman you need to make her  swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…Fellahs.. Or she will look at you with that  look, " you really don't know how to do that? then you can't handle me!"


1. Handling a Grill

I’m talking gas and charcoal, people. Burgers, dogs, chicken, veggies, the works. Bonus points if you can do that thing where you cook corn,  in tin foil.
Here is my BAD perspective as to why this is important: She want you to be able to handle her fire, get her started, then  make her cook, simmer and be able to handle her flare ups by  cool  her down and cater to her appetite  for whatever she has a taste for. 

2. Drive Stick Shift

Nope, I don’t know why women think this sexy ...  she may not know how to do it. She may not care to learn or even intend to  ever have a stick-shift car. But she  assumes you know how to drive one.
Now here again is my BAD perspective as to why this is so very  important: She want you to be able to handle her by shifting gears, get her rolling in first gear, then  make her accelerate in 2nd gear, start  coasting in third gear,and be at cruising speed in gears 4 and 5, while handling her needing  your undivided  attention, yet keeping your eyes on the road. then,  if she   suddenly needs  us to begin slowing down,  we need to know how  to down-shift and slowdown and even stop, if when she become less enthusiastic about the ride you are taking her on.

3. Change a Tire
women  should probably know how to do this too. (they  swear, their  Dad taught them ,but have that  "I’m going to learn some day, attitude. a man should definitely know how to do this.
Here is my BAD perspective as to why this  so important: She does not want to have her mobility impacted if  something can be fixed preventing her from  moving at her pace. Just remember  her appetite  for change is based on change being able to happen without restrictions.So handle it!

4. Operate a Drill
And use it to hang a heavy, framed piece of artwork—straight. may sure you have level handy to make sure you got right.
Here is my BAD perspective as to why this important: She want you to be able to handle her spinning around a subject( like is this the right dress for this evening, or this one?) , speed drips revolve at great speed.You have  to be able to hold it steady and drill with precision. handle the revolutions and not  shift! she will test you with question that you better know which speed to apply with a correct answer. example: the red dress is perfect... if that is the one she has in her right hand, you better know if she right handed, or then it her left hand ( you better know the correct hand )

5. Troubleshoot a Broken Appliance
Sometimes the fix requires a professional. But I at least she wants you to be able to do some diagnostic work to reach that conclusion.
Here is my BAD perspective as to why this is important: "OK what is wrong ?"  her response " I can't find my whatever, honey" she want to find out what happened and  you should instinctively know how you should  correctly analyze what is going wrong with her that day, and understand what you can fix and fix it, but yet not try to fix what you can't fix. example: "I feel so bloated, and my head hurts!"   You can't fix that but you can be understanding....

6. Assemble Furniture—IKEA or Otherwise
this is a Royal pain in the ass, but someone’s gotta do it. And that someone is you, fellah.
Here is my BAD perspective as to why this is important: She want you to re assemble what another man designed..... but he is not around to put it together.. meaning you can read the instruction and do it right and have the end result be exactly the way she pictures it in her mind, or what she saw  in someone else home.

7. Use a Lawn Mower
For that big yard she believes she  will have some day, and you need to mow that lawn.
now here is my BAD  basic analysis as to why this important: She want you to make sure we will handle the maintenance in the relationship. Don't be  a slacker..... who will let things go. She wants to make sure you understand that this is a requirement that you have to meet. If you are going to be in a relationship with her.

8. Find Your Way Around
Or at least not be too ashamed to ask for directions.
Here is my BAD perspective as to why this is important: a short story... My ex-wife always swore I have been some where before, and that I I had an internal compass that gave me a sense of direction she did not have.. no matter where I was that guided me, a new city or even a foreign Country. We were in Tiananmen Square in Beijing China,I was approached by some young medical students from Shanghai.. who were curious about America etc. I stood and spoke to them and the group I was with. including my wife and sons continued on the tour and left me behind. when I realized what happen I calmly walk back to the buses and sat down and waited. My ex-wife was hysterically crying that she lost her husband in China. I Laughed Out Loud. and calmly asked her: "how do you loose a 6'1' 220 lbs. Black man in China?" no one else looks like me here. I can find my way even if  I don't have a map, because I remember where I came from. Maybe she was crying because she was planning to divorce me but was not quit ready at that point to loose me for good (without having her terms etched in stone first).

9. Free a Stuck Car (Thank God, I No long have to deal with  Winter storms)
Whether by shoveling, pouring salt & kitty litter, or pushing with our own bare hands.
Here is my BAD perspective as to why this is important: she want you to get her unstuck no matter how dismal the situation is .  period... just get her out of the mess no matter what it is.




10. Defend Your Lady
Against what, you ask? Anything and everything!
Here is my BAD perspective as to why this is important: this is a no brain-er. she want you to be her hero in shining Armor.  her Daddy was her first hero and if she has brothers who are older or uncles then they are  her her backup heroes. Now You need to step to plate and  take up armor and be able to go into battle and emerge victorious. example: there is a mouse in the house. "You need to take care of him before I get out of this bed....... don't come back to this bedroom until you have done your job, to my satisfaction." this is Clear and simple.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten