11/23/2019

A third date is much more than just a date


This is our third date,
so look at me as we take this picture together! Show your admiration for me,
while we dance together. 



Let's face it a third date is less nerve wracking than the first date, and a sure guarantee that the woman didn’t just say "yes" to the second encounter by accident, the "third date" often determines the direction of the relationship. Yes, I used the "R" word — something you are allowed to do once you cross the mark of the third Date. 


So let the other person see you for who you really are!

Present THE REAL YOU
After a few dates, women are much more willing to open up about their own experiences and are likely to share stories about themselves. While the first two dates gave you a superficial idea of what she’s like, the third gives you the biggest insight into her personality. And you can start to see patterns and traits, like if she genuinely is interested in films and so on. But beware: a third date also gives warning signs. Is she feels like she is always the victim in her office  ..... you might have to think about why she sees herself as a victim, are her fears justified  or not. maybe she needs a hero to come into her life. 


COMPATIBILITY METER
While the first two dates may have seen you play it safe, now is the time to take a chance. You could either fail or you could come away with flying colours. Since you know her basic likes and dislikes, try planning a date that you both would enjoy. Whether it’s to an amusement park or coffee brewing workshop, you’ll get to see whether you are compatible, and if you both share the same idea of fun.


HARD TALK
A first and second date is too early to bring up what you want in a relationship. But a third date can actually tell you the future. If you ask, of course. Now guys, do not get into a huff and think she’s pushing you for a commitment — she’s not. And it is perfectly normal and acceptable for a woman (or man) to not want to waste their time or feel pressured into something they are not ready for. And if you reply with a “Let’s see how things go,” do not get offended if ..


Nerves, butterflies, awkward pauses and too many questions – that pretty much sums up a first date. But now that you’ve passed the terrible twos, you can relax a bit. She likes you (maybe). You’re likely to be on your best behaviour on your first date: steering clear of controversial topics, not asking about exes and no political talk. But now you know enough about the basics of each other to push the conversation and you don’t have to worry about saying the wrong thing or contrasting views on a topic.



THE NEXT LEVEL.  By the third date, you can flirt openly and she won’t write you off as a creep. Too much innuendo and flirting on the first date may make you come off as desperate, but a third date is the perfect time to show her you’re interested in taking things to the next level. And if you are both fine with sleeping with each other on the third date, then surely you’re mature enough for the next point.








this  is our third date, you better not blow it
by doing stupid stuff I don't expect you to do!
Final thoughts
As a man, I have looked at my history with dating, first dates I'm always on my best behavior, Second date still not miss-behaving too much, third date  and beyond then "my truth" is on full display. I interview women, without expectations.... this is where the rubber meets the road, I'm an analyst (a Computer systems Analyst by profession), so I see things some might miss, because I'm often looking past the obvious. You have a chance to show me and I have a chance to show you that we can find that one song that will be "our song....." because  most of the time I know from the very first date if I want to have a human connection with you, for the second date you may be thinking he looks not too BAD,  and by the third you might laugh at me jokes, and I will not see it as you are LOL at me, but you are LOL with me.  My KISS - Keep It Simple Silly  works easily for me. I don't desire a relationship with you just based on how you look, or how kind you are, nor how quick a temper you have... I know everyone has a trigger that can cause them to want to shoot the person they are building a relationship with, so if I don't trigger you to have an itchy trigger finger then I will not need my bullet proof vest. Remember I'm a it old school. I might declare that you are beautiful and special in more ways than just one, because you've got me sitting on top of the World. 


 "You must be a special lady!"
    



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten