7/10/2023

Let her cry for she is a lady

I was listening to an old school song, I had not really paid attention to the lyrics back in my college years. SO I went to a site and copied the lyrics.

Here goes:
She's faced the hardest times you could imagine
And many times her eyes fought back the tears
And when her youthful world was about to fall in
Each time her slender shoulders bore the weight of all her fears

And a sorrow no one hears
Still rings in midnight silence, in her ears

Let her cry, for she's a lady
Let her dream, she's a child
Let the rain fall down upon her
She's a free and gentle flower growing wild

And if by chance that I should hold her
Let me hold her for a time
And if allowed just one possession
I would take her in my arms, to be mine
she smiles to cover up her hurt. But her pain is real.

We guys these days try so hard to be so none-empathetic, that we don't pay attention to the things women are going through.

If you are a woman who struggles to climax during physical intimacy, I want you to know you’re not alone.
 
Truth is, about 70% of women of all ages rarely or never climax during physical intimacy.
 
Which is very sad, when you think about it. 
 
A good friend  researched this issue deeply after she lost her ability to climax following the birth of her first child. So we discussed  it. now I am writing about what she explained  to me.
Do we as guys ever wonder what it would be like if we men did not climax on a regular bases. Well we would freak, men sometes have low sperm count therefore these men could not have any future offsprings. Which causes shame on the their part, being told that they are shooting blanks. LUCKILY most men don't have this kind of problem. HOWEVER as stated before 70% of women do not have that "O" moment. That satisfaction garuantee release that we men enjoy, and then fall asleep while the woman can't fall asleep because she is counting our snores.

FINAL THOUGHTS.
I have to fessup that I tried being sensitive about what my partners, experienced over the years..by asking things I need to know about. but I did not always show my empathy when it counted. SO NOW I am trying to be better at reading a female's behavior and moods. I READ THAT
a woman’s inability to climax is mainly due to a misalignment of the female anatomy caused by our modern lifestyles.
 
And that by doing one simple upper body alignment technique, she can correct this issue, restore blood flow to her sensitive areas… and… unlock her female pleasure centers.
 I SINCERELY  hope it's this simple.
Women deserve the pleasures of their intimate experiences... also.
I promise to be more sensitive to your needs in the future, love.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten