7/02/2014

Fellahs....Did you know you could turn her on with just your attributes? part 1


I knwo this might raise some eyebrowes, but my research backs this up. 
- For a lot of women, a smart man is a sexy man. Knowledge is power, and it can definitely intrigue a woman. Now I know what some of you are thinking, "nerds don't get the girls". Well some do. And the one's that don't have allowed other turn offs to overshadow this great attribute. Having the ability to carry on an intelligent conversation can have a very positive effect on a woman.
My B.A.D experience: It's all in the image you project... when I was 5 years old, my very wise  iconic Uncle came to my parents home for a visit, He did that every year. as he came on Government business. His tailor was always ready for his visit, bringing swatches of material for my uncle to choose from. His suites were always custom made. I  asked my mom  why he always wore suites.. he over heard me and responded: " A man that looks good in a suite, always commands respect." I knew from that point on, that his message should be my motto, it was clear and simple, even a 5 year old could understand. 

- When you do something considerate, it can make a woman feel special. And that can sometimes materialize into a greater attraction. Being mindful of her feelings and doing small gestures to show her you're thinking about her can easily win you some points. You're pouring into her emotionally and that makes her much more receptive to you.
My BAD experience: Social media allows us to get personal without  being too personal or creepy and yet we don't do the simple things that can make someone  take notice that we are reaching out. By sending a picture of her favorite  place... or her favorite flowers... will her go: "hhmmm?" these are gesture that says.. "I know what you like!"  

- Most women (if not all) are not turned out by a man they view as too soft and passive. Knowing how to be assertive and putting your foot down at the right time (in the right way) can cause that woman to melt right before your eyes. That doesn't mean go out and behave like an a-hole, or treat her like she is beneath you. It just means stand strong, handle your business, and demand respect. If she can't respect you, then she won't have a desire for you.
My BAD experience: I live with woman and her two  kids, actually they lived with me.... we had 3 Tvs in the house, but yet she insisted that what she wanted to watch on TV  in the living-room, was more important than what  I was watching at the time. We started arguing about what to watch. then I gave her my final answer. 'I'm watch the game, which is currently  "live" and it will not be repeated, you want to watch re-runs, go into the bedroom and watch your show in there, this is my final answer.' LOL. we broke up a few months later and her and her kids moved out taking 2 TVs with them . Oh well I guess I got the last word....<smirking>  

- Even though men tend to be more superficial than women, don't be fooled. She is paying attention, and she too wants something nice to look at. It doesn't mean you need to have expensive clothes or flashy jewelry. Simply learning how to present yourself as well put together can do wonders. Know how to rock a suit, and that casual outfit. Don't forget a nice pair of shoes. A lot of women are looking at your shoes whether you realize it or not.
My BAD experience: " would you like to have a spit-shine, sir"  my reaction was less that positive when a shoe shiner in Grand Central station pointed to my shoes on my way to an interview at IBM. As luck will have it, he was a messenger from heaven  sent to guarantee me the job I wanted fresh out of college. the Interviewer was a lady who look at my shoes first, then she look up at my face after scanning my custom made suit. I got the job.... which was my start in the industry that became my success story for many years. Had I not gotten that spit-shine, who knows maybe I would not have made that first-great-impression.   

- A man with no aspirations and no drive can be a huge turn off for a woman. Yes, there are plenty of good for nothing men getting women to be with them, but that is due to a deeper issue to be discussed another time. The reality is most women crave a man with some ambition. Having passion and a purpose can really do it for her. It gives off the energy of a man who is about handling his business, and a woman loves to see that.
My BAD experience: transition years can be tough, as we men go from the comfort of a career that served us well for many years to pursuing a a dream....... we can be looked at as "less attractive" to a woman who had grown used to having man who had plenty of money to spend on her. but If she sees the dream you have... maybe, just maybe she might decide to come along for the  ride with of staring into the sunset.


I decided to make this the part 1 of a a two part blog post. the next post will have the rest of my B.A.D. thoughts. here is the link to part II.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten