6/11/2019

She always calls you when she needs help with something.




I was asked this question; “So why does she always call you when she needs help,
and you drop everything and run to help her? I could hear the annoyance in her tone.
My response:Men are motivated and empowered when they feel needed.
Women are motivated and empowered when they feel cherished.’
These are not secrets but many people do not seem to know above them,
or they choose to forget when they want to have things changed in their favor.
When a man does not feel needed in a relationship, he gradually becomes passive and
less energized; with each passing day he has less to give to the relationship.
On the other hand, when he feels trusted, to do his best to fulfill a females needs
and is appreciated for his given efforts, he is feeling empowered and has more to give.
Given the opportunity to prove his potential, a man expresses his best self.
Only when he feels he cannot succeed does he regress back to his old selfish ways.
Not to be needed is a slow death for a man.


A quick story: One of my best  buddies started dating a younger woman, who took an online
IT class, she was also very flirtatious whenever she saw me, she would flirt with me openly.
I knew he would come to my aid,
he is always so gallant.


My lady at the time did like her very much. However I did, that’s what counts.
So when she asked me to help her figure out how to write a program she was having trouble with
I didn’t hesitate to help her. So she continued asking for my help. I never said ‘NO’,
this annoyed my lady because she felt that this woman was finding ways to get my attention and that
I wanted to spend quality time with her. Maybe I was proving that I still had value to other women
I was not involved with!
So I explained -- ‘had she asked me to dig ditches... I would decline doing that,
but she was asking me to help her do something that I was good at.
And she was a trainee at her new job, she needed to prove that she could make
the transition from trainee to a professional IT person,
and she was my new friend, and my buddies lady.
OK here again I might  have been showing him up, because he was in sales and marketing,
and no clue about IT systems  development .
Well the fact that she was attractive didn’t hurt my eyes either.
My buddy knew that I’m a friend who respects boundaries.
I would never hit on his woman, unlike him who would hit on every woman he saw.
No matter who she was dating.



What sometimes gets missed is that your  woman wants you to do things that you have no
interest in doing or helping them with stuff that annoy you. So the man response in those cases is  
a resounding “absolutely Not.” A woman likes it if you, as a man, can rescue her from whatever
plight she is faced with. Men love it when they can boast about having helped a woman out of
a tough situation. Boasting about doing things at home proves that you are henpecked…
we hate that label.
Changing a flat tire is still the most outstanding thing a man can help a woman with.







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten