6/26/2019

That 3am kiss Bye bye


It’s 3am! you know, you have to get up and go home.
No sleeping over!


I was asked why I think my perspective is always the “Right one” in my blog posts.
My response was ‘it’s this simple it is my “B.A.D. perspective” therefore I have a built-in disclaimer, using B.A.D, as my initials label. It’s not that I’m always "right," I can be wrong from time to  times. I am not going to write and have a debate with myself, about my being right or wrong.’
Then I was told I’m like one of  those guys that have a “1 year dating rule.” I write like there will be no discussion after it’s over. “You would date a woman and them after one year you just leave her, hanging, or disillusioned or even worse hoping for a continuation of the affair!” my response  ‘Come again!? I usually date someone for at least 2 years before determining that it can not work long term, unless she just ends the relationship first.
‘I don’t have an one year dating rule! And I don’t leave women hanging when it’s over… where are you getting this stuff from?’ this was obviously her perspective on my love life. A debate she wanted to have with me, for whatever reason… I was not having it.
Her rebuttal “But you write a blog that is always one-sided, no responses allowed.”  SMDH. ‘this is MY blog posted on the Worldwide web, do you know how many crazy folks would love to start a debate with me at any point and time out there on the NET, saying things that are totally off the wall.’ So here she comes at me again with “this is totally infuriating… people want to have their say on what your perspective is!”  “ you write your statements and then Bye, Bye, things are so final.” she sounded like she was officially offended on behalf of all  womankind. “You don’t leave the door open for further discussions. No opportunity for emails or text messages, nothing!”  My rebuttal ‘Well, when you put it like that. Why don’t you write a counter blog to rival mine then, you will send more traffic to my blog because you would have to show what points of mine you are contradicting’ for example I once wroe blog post in answer to Oprah one time. I don't want to debate Oprah either, so I only did it one time. Here is an old blog post about Mr. Right , here is another about talented women leaving her man.
You’ve obviously given this a lot of thought. My SXMperspective Blogspot is for entertainment purposes only. It started out as a dare I never dreamed I would still be writing after these many years.‘ so here she comes back at me again “So you admit now that I’m right”  Well here were my final words on the matter ‘ You are Most certainly not right . I’m just saying I get it why you think you are right!’  
But she still got the final words in  “Ughr, you are such a 3 am kisser!”
To be totally frank that left me some what stumped. Now, where was this  coming from, she is a very long time friend we have known each other for a very long time. We even thought about sleeping  in the same bed together once. But we never did… since she had the nerve to rate me a “possible 9” …..Who does that? And she tells me that right before  we almost slept together. Who the hell rates someone a “9” an odd number SMDH. based on what??? My not yet performance VS her previous lovers’ performances… which man wants to hear that….a comparison of her sex partners and her speculating on my performance she has not yet experienced. I still don’t know, how to rate her,  and I don’t want to rate her. May if there was a number for "irritating" I could just use the number. But that “The 3 am kisser,” sound like a dude that would leave a woman hanging in the middle… I’m not that guy… I give relationships a fair chance to grow and develop, but if it doesn’t...I bow out gracefully and leave, the woman alone, closing the door behind me.
While some woman, like my friend in this case,  may see me as an ego tripping dude because I write stuff and people read it. Let me just say this. I’m not on some ego trip. I’m not that good of a writer. I’m just having fun with words, and have the option to publish it.
We men are driven by 4 factors and that is;
1) Who we are.
2) What we do,
3) how driven we are to succeed, and
4) who we do things for…..No matter if the  man is a CEO, a CON-man, or both, everything a man does is filtered through his title, his opinion of himself (who is he) in my case, my parents challenged me by giving me these B.A.D. initials. Go figure, I had very loving parents! But yet they put me in position to have to defend my initials all the time.  So why did they do this to me? I have yet to find much reward from my initials. Maybe my little cousins who both were given my Initials, by their dad and grandfather, two cousins in N.Y. who thought it was cool to do that a babies. One little boy has the B.D. and they call him that….and the other has B.A.D. initials  I’m not sure what they will call him after he grows up he is still a baby. I didn’t give my sons neither of them both of my first two initials even though they both have one each as their middle initials. Both of their first name begins with a “T”. Makes it easier for me to remember… I can just refer to them as “T” <smirking>, and not call either of them by the wrong name. Maybe their mother thought that way also, I named our first son giving him his first name , and she picked the middle name, she named our  second son and I, in turn, picked the middle name. So you see I always give women first choices on options, “I’m not a 3am... bye bye Kisser!”
As you can tell I’m still perplexed,and even irritated a bit by her comments. I guess I will have to get over it or research what it really means, why some people get under your skin so easily. When a woman want to debate your every point…. it bugs a man!
I wish I had a  old style way of posting things, using a typewriter,  my blog would be posted in a paper back magazine, instead of having so much research material easily available on the Net. that could counter my points, my opinions and my perspective.  That way I would seem smarter, when I write. Picture me clicking away this post with a pipe in my mouth on a typewriter. That would be so “cool” in my view!
Writers  who used typewriters didn’t need Spell Checkers, they could write and never have to annoyed by auto correct fixing their perceived  errors.
And they wouldn’t  have anyone questioning their opinions…… either!

    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten